Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - Someone needs to take a picture of the Elevator panel... I'm 2 hours away in Santa Barbara....or else I would do it....

- anyone closer to LA?....it's only 6 blocks away from the staple center.

- Make sure to let everyone know you are going.....just in case you don't make it back.
    lol

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

- Someone needs to take a picture of the Elevator panel... I'm 2 hours away in Santa Barbara....or else I would do it....

- Make sure to let everyone know you are going.....just in case you don't make it back.
    Don't worry. You can let ISH know. Before you know it, you will end up on the news as "AlphaWolf24"

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Anybody saying that lsd or mushrooms caused this have apparently never take. LSD or mushrooms
    you've never heard of a "bad trip" ?

when I was younger my next door neighbor jumped out of his front window because of a bad LSD trip...there was blood everywhere

Question for the LA posters on ISH..is the area that Elisa was staying at really as bad as the media says it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    Question for the LA posters on ISH..is the area that Elisa was staying at really as bad as the media says it is?
    No it's not.

It's not a bad or good area. It's downtown with a mixed bag of folks like any big downtown. During the day and evening it's ok, full of office workers and young adults that have moved into the new boutique lofts that are taking over the area, late at night? meh not a place you'd want to walk the streets alone, better than 5 years ago but still a ways to go.

It's between the high rent district and no rent skid row district, missions and high end apartments share the same block, you can buy a Rolex for 5k in one store and a fake Rolex for 5 dollars right next door. Some of the buildings you can rent a office or loft for 2,000 a month and your view out the rear will be tents set up on the sidewalk.

The area has evolved a ton since the 90's a real change for the better is taking place in downtown LA but it's still evolving
    Last edited by daily; 02-22-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Some Homeless and transient folks with Mental disorders....

The actual Hotel itself looks pretty nice.

LOL.. After watching that video, I can't imagine getting into that exact elevator. Would scare the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    LOL.. After watching that video, I can't imagine getting into that exact elevator. Would scare the shit out of me.

yeah after watching that video.....makes me think that a ol' deranged hotel Employee Rigged the elevator so he can control it...

he watches the camera and makes the Door stay open so the person inside is forced to use the stairs....

Then he meets them in the stairwell with a Pig mask on...

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

she probably pressed the "open door" button which stays lit at that hotel for a set period of time without activity

Notice at around 2.57 of the elevator video, the video kinda glitches and the door doesn't close in a smooth motion.

Looks like it's been edited...maybe by the police because theres something they don't want the public to see or it could also be possibly done by the security staff at the hotel.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    you've never heard of a "bad trip" ?

when I was younger my next door neighbor jumped out of his front window because of a bad LSD trip...there was blood everywhere
    LSD/Shrooms aren't something you do by yourself in a random hotel hundreds of miles from home..

If you're doing those things alone you probrably my have years I experience wih them, thus eliminating almost all possibility of a bad trip

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the victim wasn't an experienced shroomer

Notice at around 2.57 of the elevator video, the video kinda glitches and the door doesn't close in a smooth motion.

Looks like it's been edited...maybe by the police because theres something they don't want the public to see or it could also be possibly done by the security staff at the hotel.
    That's actually a really good catch. If it was edited by the security, how can the LAPD not catch that!?!?!

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Has anyone notified Clippersfan yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Has anyone notified Clippersfan yet?
    I will as soon as I figure out how to get him on the roof top

This is a weird story...

creepy how the video looks...