Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    kings fan

Default Re: Sex & Relationshipz Talk w/ tha Fresh Luv Doctor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Why'd you leave her son?

We looked for you ALL DAY. I told you not to wander around the mall without your mom.
    I don't get it. Are you his brother?

Budadiii + Fresh Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by cuad
    I don't get it. Are you his brother?

Budadiii + Fresh Kid?
    I'm his brother and his dad.

I'm his brother and his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    That's why they call you Fresh Kid.

Yo daddy mad fresh, son.

kings fan

That's why they call you Fresh Kid.

Yo daddy mad fresh, son.

5-time NBA All-Star

Girls love dominant alpha males.

All about security, girls are attracted to men who are leaders. But you already knew that.

Your mom told you she was annoyed with what I did with her the other day?

That ****n' bitch.
    You got good taste Bu DAD iii.

My mom dukes is active strong yet feminine. Holdin up very well.. near half a century yet mistaken for mid30's. Leverages whatever "boredom" she feels into a) cultivatin a social life and b) stackin dat paper. Not whining and cheatin on her husband like dem Western hoz :

I'm lucky as fukk to be born of quality egg

There's a reason Asia been strong for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You got good taste Bu DAD iii.

My mom dukes is active strong yet feminine. Holdin up very well.. near half a century yet mistaken for mid30's. Leverages whatever "boredom" she feels into a) cultivatin a social life and b) stackin dat paper. Not whining and cheatin on her husband like dem Western hoz :

I'm lucky as fukk to be born of quality egg

There's a reason Asia been strong for centuries.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    not really, it depends on how u use your motion in that gurls ocean, especially with tha certain moves and certain touches you and that gurl makez, it definitely can be quite satisfying.

Banned

Girls love dominant alpha males.

All about security, girls are attracted to men who are leaders. But you already knew that.

Your mom told you she was annoyed with what I did with her the other day?

That ****n' bitch.
    Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank youfor "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the ***** while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that)nextwe getthe women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty thatwould be gladtotake your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    thank you, im glad you understand bro

^

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank youfor "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the ***** while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that)nextwe getthe women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty thatwould be gladtotake your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    whoa whoa take it easy bro. Who else wanna talk tha fresh luv doctor about questions are problemz dealing with sex & relationship?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

people probably want advice from someone with experience.