Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default LaMarcus Aldridge says Kobe being unhappy was hehind Brown getting fired

[QUOTE]

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Default Re: LaMarcus Aldridge says Kobe being unhappy was hehind Brown getting fired

Spoiled.

Default Re: LaMarcus Aldridge says Kobe being unhappy was hehind Brown getting fired

But Kobe defended him in the media...

Poor form from Aldridge.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Lol lamarcus, stop acting like a analyst, you're a basketball player, not a smartarse.
    But yeah of course Kobe is unhappy with losing, doesn't mean he got mike brown fired.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Poor form from Aldridge.
    Truth from Aldridge.

Lebron made some comments about it to: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-behind-firing

The thought of LA bringing in Phil Jackson (to replace Mike Brown) not only has opposing fans shitting themselves, but the the teams and players as well.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Anyone with a brain knows that Kobe being unhappy expedited the process from he's got 10-20 games to hes fired.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Poor form from Aldridge.
    Not too often that I agree with you but in this case I agree with you 100%.

LMA isn't even on the Lakers, why even comment about another organization's problems? Just tell the stupid reporters, "No comment; I don't know about their situation." Or something along that line.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

If LaMarcus was an ISH user. I would rep him.

Poor form from Aldridge.
    I actually agree with this tool. ^

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Truth from Aldridge.
    Perhaps. Perhaps not.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Not too often that I agree with you but in this case I agree with you 100%.

LMA isn't even on the Lakers, why even comment about another organization's problems? Just tell the stupid reporters, "No comment; I don't know about their situation." Or something along that line.
    [COLOR="White"]This.[/COLOR]

If one of the best/most popular players EVER who has spent his whole career on your tem is unhappy, i don't see anything wrong with trying to fix it...

Not that LA would even know, but what's the problem if it is true? I mean, Mike Brown is a joke. Wouldn't Kobe asking the FO to get rid of him be the right thing to do?

*IF* Kobe did do something to get Mike Brown fired, I say good Job Kobe. You made the correct decision.