Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Lebron James as the face of the Cavalier Franchise has to learn how to do this

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    Please tell me you are joking?

Nah, he left, lol.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Those idiots Knicks fans show up again after Lebron loses in ECF...

He's coming to New York.

Default Re: Those idiots Knicks fans show up again after Lebron loses in ECF...

owwwww

Default Re: When LeBron doesn't get Refs Help - this is what happens???

He could have had 40 again on 40-50% shooting if they called the same fouls that were called in game 3 and 4. This is why I was never really impressed by Lebron in this series outside of game 1 and the fourth quarter of game 5. FTA really inflated his PPG in this series. I'd say if every game was called like this (ie. correctly) he would average about 8 ppg less in the series. I counted 11 FTA in game 3 alone that he wouldn't have gotten under tonight's conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
    25/7/7 on 40% isn't bad
    Scoring 9 points in three quarters on 2-13 shooting (before a garbage time dunk in the last 40 seconds) IS awful.

Banned

Default Re: LeBron leaves court and arena without speaking to reporters

What can he say?

Thats why he left, there is nothing to say or discuss, he'd rather not pull a T-Mac and cry in front of reporters over how upset he is that they were eliminated and how he couldnt do more.

i think so, he will probably get fined though

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James as the face of the Cavalier Franchise has to learn how to do this

He left bro...He actually left...

He's catching the first flight to New York.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan-esque
    I'm disappointed.

As much as we all like to bash James for getting the calls from the Refs, I was expecting to see more from him if he DOESN'T get their help.

So is this what happens when the "King" doesn't get the calls??? He's supposed to be amazing, we're all supposed to be witnesses. But when he doesn't get the calls, he just looks...

Obviously the Refs weren't blowing whistles tonight. Cavs still had more FT attempts against the Magic (Cavs 22 FT - Magic 21 FT), with LeBron still taking half of Cavs total free throws, 11 just by himself.

LeBron was averaging 16.6 FTA against the Magic prior to this game. That's more than Dwyane Wade did against the Mavs in the 2006 Finals (16.2 FTA). But even though he only took 11 free throws tonight, isn't that supposed to be enough!? Taking 11 free throws is still a lot.

Kobe Bryant is only averaging 8.5 FTA per game!!! If Kobe can get 11 free throws per game, the Lakers would be blowing their opponents by 20!!!

I'm disappointed.

It's disappointing to see someone with all the hype going in these playoffs, exiting the way he did.
    It's funny...you wrote something on here that seems quite prideful. You felt as if you were saying something of merit and that people would contemplate and discuss. Instead...your jealousy came screaming at every reader; thus only 2 responses. Try again?

Its very rare that the losing team get interviewed after the game, its usually the winner?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Apples
    Nah, he left, lol.

If that's true then he maybe labeled as GAY for the rest of his life

Real Men watch CBM

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
    25/7/7 on 40% isn't bad
    That's very good numbers.

But watching the game, you knew something wasn't clicking with LeBron.

He simply didn't get 2 calls his way to the basket, and after that he basically stopped driving. He settled for jumpers. And... he just wasn't LeBron.

Maybe I'm used to seeing LeBron get to the foul line more often, but tonight, it just wasn't LeBron. Maybe because there wasn't a lot of whistles, but for someone as hyped up as he is from ESPN to the Home Shopping Network, the way he played tonight was just... disappointing.

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

He left bro...Gone like the wind...

That dude is a poor sport..

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    Its very rare that the losing team get interviewed after the game, its usually the winner?
    i meant the post game conference in the playoffs. i thought those were mandatory if they want to speak with you.

Not airballing my layups anymore CarpeDiemKJ's Avatar

He bounced. He's human, but that's a ***** move. Isiah Thomas' and a few Detroit Pistons' images were tarnished to a degree, when they walked off the court, after the Bulls served them 4-0.