Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Round 2: Magic at Pistons, Game 1, Saturday, 7:30 ET

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    One month avatar bet Mr. Flintstone.

Cavaliers will beat the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Won't you need to beat Boston first .....you Cleveland fans are just to funny

If you beat Boston....you're on

Quote Originally Posted by flintstone
    Thats the biggest problem with Cleveland fans....their stuck in the past, and they think that crap carries forward

No one cares what you did last year

Get by Boston...and then talk crap

co-sign...

I think Orlando needed to be embarrassed.....I'm sure they'll come out firing on Monday.

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Howard hates Detroit...he has never, had many good games againt them. Orlando's only shot in this series, is for un-expected people, to step up...(check past Orlando wins against Detroit to confirm)

what? Orlando beat Detroit like 2 twice in 15 meetings

Quote Originally Posted by Dash
    I think Orlando needed to be embarrassed.....I'm sure they'll come out firing on Monday.

I guess you hope it's not blanks

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Dwight20Twenty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    what? Orlando beat Detroit like 2 twice in 15 meetings
    Only 15?

Why not count all the way back to when the Magic were an expansion team. That's relevant.

It was 2 & 2 this season.

Well now 3 & 2 ;) DOH

Thats the biggest problem with Cleveland fans....their stuck in the past, and they think that crap carries forward

No one cares what you did last year

Get by Boston...and then talk crap
    Or Atlanta.

The Big Bang

Quote Originally Posted by statman32

Funny to see what happens when Dwight goes against a legit frontline like Detroit

Even when his team gets humiliated again, he still has the audacity to talk.

*Sigh*

It's only been one game, and D12 had a bit of an injured finger, something he isn't accustomed to. This guy has not missed a single game yet through his 4 year career.

Magic will take game 2. We lost this game because we stopped attacking Rasheed Wallace. If Rasheed is guarding Hedo, Lewis, and Howard, they all need to attack this guy on defense and bother him on defense.

Howard needs to step up....he's letting that little b1tch Max and the rest of the Pistons bullying down on the Magic.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

mr. 20-20 became mr. 12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight20Twenty
    Why not count all the way back to when the Magic were an expansion team.
    Aw man the Magic use to destroy the Pistons during the 90's. Shaquille, Hardaway, Anthony Bowie, Donald Royal, Brian Shaw

[QUOTE=Sonic R]Aw man the Magic use to destroy the Pistons during the 90's. Shaquille, Hardaway, Anthony Bowie, Donald Royal, Brian Shaw

You know, this reminds me.

I was sitting there at the series opener against Toronto and the playoff atmosphere was really crazy. Everyone in the stadium with matching shirts. Really did remind me of the Shaq & Penny Days.

The score was something like 43 to 23 after the first quarter, I thought the roof was going to blow off the place, and sitting directly to my right is this dude with a red Raptors shirt on. Pretty much the only one I could see in the whole building apart from the Rollie Fingers mustache guy with the full on Raptors costume and scarf on that apparently is at every Raptors game.

Anyway, this guy sat in this environment through the whole game, and cheered at the exact opposite time, and I was thinking it must take a special type of a-hole to do something like that.

I tried to think of how it would be for my wife and I to fly up to Toronto for game 3 or 4, and sit there in the sea of red and stand up and cheer at the exact wrong time. lol

Among the things I would want to do, that is pretty near the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight20Twenty
    You know, this reminds me.

I was sitting there at the series opener against Toronto and the playoff atmosphere was really crazy. Everyone in the stadium with matching shirts. Really did remind me of the Shaq & Penny Days.

The score was something like 43 to 23 after the first quarter, I thought the roof was going to blow off the place, and sitting directly to my right is this dude with a red Raptors shirt on. Pretty much the only one I could see in the whole building apart from the Rollie Fingers mustache guy with the full on Raptors costume and scarf on that apparently is at every Raptors game.

Anyway, this guy sat in this environment through the whole game, and cheered at the exact opposite time, and I was thinking it must take a special type of a-hole to do something like that.

I tried to think of how it would be for my wife and I to fly up to Toronto for game 3 or 4, and sit there in the sea of red and stand up and cheer at the exact wrong time. lol

Among the things I would want to do, that is pretty near the bottom.
    I've traveled to Chicago and Cleveland for Pistons games. My friend and I went to the United Center in 2006 and it wasn't too bad. The Bulls were still young and the fans were actually pretty cool. A couple guys by us liked our players (Billups, Wallace, et cetera) but they still supported their team.

We went to Cleveland in 2005 and it was pretty boring. Gund Arena was dead until the final minutes when the Cavs came back and won the game. Their fans were far more rude than any I've ever seen

Defense? Whats that? The Italian's Avatar

Why is he an ass[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]ole for going to an away arena and cheering for his favourite team?

Are you saying that people shouldn't go to their favourite teams away games and cheer for them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Italian
    Why is he an ass[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]ole for going to an away arena and cheering for his favourite team?

Are you saying that people shouldn't go to their favourite teams away games and cheer for them?
    No, he just said it takes a special kind of ******* to do that.