Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Default Worst Jazz draft pick in history

This guy brings nothing to the table that Utah needed. Fire Kevin O'Conner

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Worst Jazz draft pick in history

Why doesn't EVERYONE hate on the white kid. He was probably taken a little high, but he'll be a SOLID starter in the NBA.

Lol. This thread sucks. Delete it please.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Why doesn't EVERYONE hate on the white kid. He was probably taken a little high, but he'll be a SOLID starter in the NBA.

What exactly does he bring that makes him a starter in the NBA in the next two years? He is not a good defender or very good shooter. He has an ok drive and decent rebounder, thats pretty much the entire jazz team at the moment. Unless Utah can get rid of AK or Miles soon he is their 3rd string small forward.....

Local High School Star

they do, and if they dont they should. hes an unathletic WHITE kid who cant shoot worth shit.

on top of that hes a WHITE AMERICAN which means he will suck dick.

just follow the basic rule of thumb

black american kid >>>>>>>>> white american kid

Quote Originally Posted by joshwake
    What exactly does he bring that makes him a starter in the NBA in the next two years? He is not a good defender or very good shooter. He has an ok drive and decent rebounder, thats pretty much the entire jazz team at the moment. Unless Utah can get rid of AK or Miles soon he is their 3rd string small forward.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAyq_a2kZUw

You guys are stupid if you think that a white american superstar won't eventually come. You never know playing under a pg like Deron could really help his development and he might just be that player.

NBA lottery pick

Bunch of mothafockin racist mothafockas in here, huh? I never said Hayward would be a star, but to say he'll suck b/c he's white is a joke. Does Lee suck? Hinrich? True, the NBA is mostly black, and I have no problem with that. But to just dismiss him b/c he's American white kid jus shows how retarded you actually are.

And I guarantee he will be a decent NBA player. What is with all the unathletic shit? Did ya'll not watch college basketball, or are you really that racist? He is super athletic for a white kid, and he's athletic period.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    I honestly don't know if you are trying to debate my argument or help prove it with that "highlight reel". Does anything in there really impress anyone????

Learning to shoot layups

It's too early to tell if he'll be worse than Bochardt or Luther Wright.

Either way, worst lottery pick by the Jazz that I can recall.

Bunch of mothafockin racist mothafockas in here, huh? I never said Hayward would be a star, but to say he'll suck b/c he's white is a joke. Does Lee suck? Hinrich? True, the NBA is mostly black, and I have no problem with that. But to just dismiss him b/c he's American white kid jus shows how retarded you actually are.

And I guarantee he will be a decent NBA player. What is with all the unathletic shit? Did ya'll not watch college basketball, or are you really that racist? He is super athletic for a white kid, and he's athletic period.
    I don't care that he is white, it's that he is unathletic and a poor shooter AND crappy defender. I would have at least been content with Aldrich.

I honestly don't know if you are trying to debate my argument or help prove it with that "highlight reel". Does anything in there really impress anyone????
    Well since you've obviously never watched him I was hoping to help you seem less ignorant in your post. A highlight reel provides much more evidence then claiming a player will suck because he's white. He clearly has excellent size for his position

It's funny how you guys haven't even taken a look at the player but are just assuming he's bad cause espn didn't claim he's a superstar.

Guess what Espn didn't claim this guy was a superstar either
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln1VDqRZvSg

^ Bottom line is watch a player before you make an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Well since you've obviously never watched him I was hoping to help you seem less ignorant in your post. A highlight reel provides much more evidence then claiming a player will suck because he's white. He clearly has excellent size for his position
    FFS it has nothing to do with the god damn color of his skin. He brings nothing to Utah they dont already have. I watched him enough to know he is a decent rebounder and an ok slasher. Utah is fine in both departments. Utah needs a shooter to spread the floor, no help there. They need a good wing and or defensive presence in teh middle, no help there. You can always use more athletecism, no help there. Shot blocking or defense in general...?? no help...

What does he bring to the team that they need??

Learning to shoot layups

it's that he is unathletic and a poor shooter AND crappy defender. I would have at least been content with Aldrich.
    This. Aldrich at least made sense.

Maybe we can put Memo, Boozer, and Hayward all on the floor at the same time. That'll be some intense defense right there.

Wow, you're tall CelticsDraftee's Avatar

I agree that he was probably taken a little high thanks to the Final Four appearance, but he'll be a solid role player for Utah. Why take a good role player so high though? That's what baffles me. But he can defend, board, pass, and knock down some threes too. I hope he does well; I enjoyed watching him play for Butler.