Default D-Will hopefully healthy soon

Four days.

Just four days after repeatedly telling reporters he appreciated their concern for his health, Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams was dunking at practice Thursday, according to reporters in Miami.

Apparently, his sprained right ankle has gotten a lot better.

Williams injured his right ankle during offseason workouts in Utah. The Nets told reporters he

   

Default Re: D-Will hopefully healthy soon

IMO he shouldn't rush it, since he's a big key to the season... and they have doctor livingston, i presume.

Double Post And What Not

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    IMO he shouldn't rush it, since he's a big key to the season... and they have doctor livingston, i presume.
    He's fine and will play when he's able, this is only a story because little brother apparently admires big brother's ability to make injuries convoluted and turn them into bigger stories.

Livingston can't play major minutes, he's a good backup but he's not a good spot starter.

   

lord stanley has the solution.

Is he fully healthy now? Hes been playing with limited mins, but hopefully this will change soon. After all, hes the best player on the Nets team.

   

he may be healthy, but after skipping the preseason, he's obviously working himself in to full game efficiency. that and AK47's injury, plus all the new players getting used to each other mean the nets won't be fully peaking for a bit.

even so, an NBA writer just wrote an article saying that the team comes at you in waves. 10-deep with potent scorers, nobody playing much more than 30 minutes, nice passing and reverse-passing to confuse active defense's like miamis'.

part of the kidd effect.