Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Amir Johnson fights ball away from ref, is ejected, throws mouthguard at ref

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    is REJECTED* out of game

-Smak

Default Re: Amir Johnson fights ball away from ref, is ejected, throws mouthguard at ref

he learned that from me.

Decent playground baller

Stat padding...he was just trying to get a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Parps
    Stat padding...he was just trying to get a steal.
    instead it was a jump ball LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    To be fair, this is really out of character for Amir.

Raptor fans know that Amir's one of the good guys. Playing on a shitty raptor team must be stressful for these players.
    Maybe he should play better so the Raptors are better?

Not only was this retarded by Amir but Im on the side of the refs. Theyve got to keep the game rolling. The ref has the right not to give you the ball since technically you shouldnt be touching it anyway.

The NBA laughingstock that is the Toronto Raptors continued a parade of clownfoolery tonight as frontcourt star Amir Johnson was ejected from tonight's game in Portland in the third quarter under bizarre circumstances.
    That's my Raps.
    Last edited by FKAri; 12-11-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Bryan Colangelo believes that talent isn't the problem for the Raptors' current struggles and is expecting more from Duane Casey.
    Is this guy for real?

Morons like y2gezee complaining.
    Same thing would have happened to Lebron, tossed.
    If ref has the ball, you cant go and wrestle it out of his hands.
    then Amoron tries to go after ref?? throws mouth guard. And you defend this person?

Yet imbeciles post "should have let him wrestle it away". WTF????

Amir lost his mind, thats all there is to it. He could ahve asked for the ball if he wanted it.

5 games. You cant wrestle ball with a ref, then try to fight him

League needs to send a message. PLenty of other sports you CANNOT lay a finger on a ref. NBA players basically make gay love to them all games.

Once again at tards defending Amirs actions.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/87...o-raptors-loss

"I guess the ref didn't let me have the ball so we kind of got into a tug of war," Johnson said. "No words were really said and he rejected me out of the game and I kind of lost my cool from there."

-Smak

I was waiting for Kleiza to call for a jump ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Is this guy for real?
    Colangelo's contract is expiring this year. He will fight for his job even if it means taking Casey down with him.

The problems are more than just talent. It's the ownership and management. They are not committed to winning, they are committed to selling tickets. This franchise has always maxed out as a first round exit and then goes into rebuild mode. Management gave BC a 2 year extension expecting him to fix the team in that time. In all fairness it was an impossible task, but throwing Casey under the bus is just disgusting, not the actions of a leader if you ask me.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Raptors won't miss him anyways.