Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    National High School Star

Default Re: Will Carmelo Anthony Go Down As GOAT Clutch Player Ever?

Although this was a bad call (maybe second to LJ's gay 4 point play), Melo is still a great clutch player. I have no qualms naming him alongside Jordan, Bird, and Miller.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Will Carmelo Anthony Go Down As GOAT Clutch Player Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    Although this was a bad call (maybe second to LJ's gay 4 point play), Melo is still a great clutch player. I have no qualms naming him alongside Jordan, Bird, and Miller.
    Melo is a really clutch player, but he has not earned the right to be mentioned with players like Jordan, Bird, Miller. Hell he just got out of the first round for the first time

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

Melo actually avoided most of that contact. I know that the Mavs had a foul to give, I know that the foul probably should have been called anyway, but Wright really should have wrapped him up instead of just bumping him.

And you have to consider that if Melo hadn't hit that shot, the lack of a foul call would have meant the clock would have kept running, the game would have been over, and the Nuggets would have lost. The Nuggets would be the ones *****ing about the foul-to-give not being called.

And really the odds were hugely against Melo hitting that shot in that situation.

So the no call could have very easily favored the Mavs, but Melo hit an incredible shot after the whistle was NOT blown. Deal with it.

Also, did anyone else see Mark Cuban shove a cameraman out of the way on the court? What a tool.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    First off, I could hardly understand a word you said.
    What are you talking about "finals campaign?"
    the campaign for the nuggets in the finals.. whats difficult to understand.
    ur clearly one of the idiots i was referring to earlier.

the shot was a no shot cause he was fouled. and if u actually think its just a matter of a normal foul. ur also an idiot. it was a game winning play and the ref didnt call the foul when in the video he even watches the foul being committed. it was fcking bs. how can you not understand this. no no, divert your attention to carmelo being a clutch player. WOOO WOOO GO CARMELO!

ps: carmelos a gun, hope he picks his game up in the following games and series

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!

Quote Originally Posted by krohm
    the campaign for the nuggets in the finals.. whats difficult to understand.
    ur clearly one of the idiots i was referring to earlier.

the shot was a no shot cause he was fouled. and if u actually think its just a matter of a normal foul. ur also an idiot. it was a game winning play and the ref didnt call the foul when in the video he even watches the foul being committed. it was fcking bs. how can you not understand this. no no, divert your attention to carmelo being a clutch player. WOOO WOOO GO CARMELO!

ps: carmelos a gun, hope he picks his game up in the following games and series
    I guarantee you can't make that shot.

"Go Big or Go Home" miniharrison37's Avatar

Carmelo is one of the most under-rated players in the League.

Quote Originally Posted by miniharrison37
    Carmelo is one of the most under-rated players in the League.

Coming at you at the speed of light 6.03 X10^23 m/s

In Billups We Trust Mile High Crew's Avatar

Originally Posted by FIXED
    Physics baby! Took AP Physics fun class, but it was a load to remember.

Seriously though, Melo doesn't get respect as much as you think especially in the media.

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIXED

LOL this dude is either liloj or is trying to act like liloj so badly. The speed of light is 2.99 x 10 ^ 9 m/s. 6.03 x 10 ^23 is avogadro number which is the number of atoms in one mole.

You Fail.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    LOL this dude is either liloj or is trying to act like liloj so badly. The speed of light is 2.99 x 10 ^ 9 m/s. 6.03 x 10 ^23 is avogadro number which is the number of atoms in one mole.

You Fail.
    You are awesome man!!!! Best poster on this site = Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by hall of fame
    You are awesome man!!!! Best poster on this site = Batman.
    Kill these Trolls, Kill these Trolls.

LOL, right after time expert when Melo throw that full court shot attempt. I thought he was going to make it, then i realized he is just super clutch, not god.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Melo was pretty clutch today with that 3 at the end but the Nuggets were cheated out of their victory just like how the Mavs were cheated out of theirs in Game 3.
    Last edited by cotdt; 05-12-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Melo was pretty clutch today with that 3 at the end but the Nuggets were cheated out of their victory just like how the Mavs were cheated out of theirs in Game 4.
    exactly karma i b!tch. That was a touch foul on K-Mart which decided the game basically.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FIXED
    exactly karma i b!tch. That was a touch foul on K-Mart which decided the game basically.
    Reported for making multiple accounts.

Go **** yourself lilojmayo.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Reported for making multiple accounts.

Go **** yourself lilojmayo.
    i just his follower, just check our IP Addresses they aren't the same.
    Last edited by FIXED; 05-13-2009 at 01:23 AM.