Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    /Thread

Dude the LeBron generation is f*cking annoying.

Oh, the f*cking irony, Kobe fan speaking

Btw, didn't you retire from ISH and even made a thread about it with even more narcissistic attitude than Lebron in ''The decision''?

Why did you come back?
    Last edited by WindmiLL; 10-10-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    Oh, the f*cking irony, Kobe fan speaking
    I'm a Magic Johnson Showtime Laker fan who knows his sh*t.
    Don't throw me in to that stupid Kobe Stan crap.
    And YES the LeBron Stans are just as bad.

But when I say LeBron generation I am talking about all the kids now who where not even breathing or too young to remember Jordan play in the 90's.
    They have infested the blogs spewing their blind bullsh*t and lack any sense of B-ball knowledge.

I never left. I stated I would post under another name that's all. Then I went back to this one. Call me MJ or Sugar Ray Leonard. What your real poster name?
    Last edited by crisoner; 10-10-2012 at 02:30 PM.

lol Crisoner is the same guy that said John Stockton ranks higher than Lebron. stop pretending like you're some old-school basketball genius

Firstly you ask me if I'm one of them and then you accuse me of being a stupid f*ck without even me responding. Did I step on your nerve?

And don't think anyone being here long enough is buying this cr@p that you are Magic/Showtime Lakers fan. You are in the same category as Doranku, Branslowski etc... biggest Kobe stans you can find, just a little bit smarter when posting than those kids like alphawolf, 9empire, griffmoney, the logo and so on...

And no, I don't even like Lebron nor his fans but believe me, you Kobe stans are really one strange breed and by far the worst...

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

/Thread

Dude the LeBron generation is f*cking annoying.
    If you think that actually means something, you have no basketball knowledge.

I could just as easily go find the same pic for Cavs vs Detroit 2007 and Miami vs OKC 2012.

And you also used the wrong pic. It's pretty much consensus that Lebron had an amazing series against Orlando in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    lol Crisoner is the same guy that said John Stockton ranks higher than Lebron. stop pretending like you're some old-school basketball genius
    Yeah and I stick by that for the fact Stockton has had a full CAREER and has a record most assist of all time etc.
    If LeBron dies tomorrow (not wishing that) he would not be ranked 11 all time based on his career. I stick to that opinion.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Clutchness is the most over rated category in the history of basketball

Firstly you ask me if I'm one of them and then you accuse me of being a stupid f*ck without even me responding. Did I step on your nerve?

And don't think anyone being here long enough is buying this cr@p that you are Magic/Showtime Lakers fan. You are in the same category as Doranku, Branslowski etc... biggest Kobe stans you can find, just a little bit smarter when posting than those kids like alphawolf, 9empire, griffmoney, the logo and so on...

And no, I don't even like Lebron nor his fans but believe me, you Kobe stans are really one strange breed and by far the worst...
    LMAO

I always support the front of the jersey in all my posts first.
    And yes there has now been a "STAN" transition from Kobe to LeBron.
    Being that you are hiding you identity is all I need to know about your agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    If you think that actually means something, you have no basketball knowledge.

I could just as easily go find the same pic for Cavs vs Detroit 2007 and Miami vs OKC 2012.

And you also used the wrong pic. It's pretty much consensus that Lebron had an amazing series against Orlando in 2009.
    In 2009 LeBron choked at the end. That was the point. And then he didn;t shake Dwight's hand and stated he did not want to because he was a champion etc. Dude is a douche.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

In 2009 LeBron choked at the end. That was the point. And then he didn;t shake Dwight's hand and stated he did not want to because he was a champion etc. Dude is a douche.
    Which has been proven to be one of the most ridiculous sports media blitzes ever.

Since then, we have learned of many other non handshakers and we've even seen some in the past 2 years since then (Rondo this yr...KG too I believe, etc), yet the media just chose not to say a word about those incidents.

Being that you are hiding you identity is all I need to know about your agenda.

All you need to know is my current nickname cuz I'm tired of posters like you and they will be exposed what kind of hypocrites they are, just like you....pretending to be team fans first or some older player fans when in reality all they dream about is Kobe, Kobe, Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Which has been proven to be one of the most ridiculous sports media blitzes ever.

Since then, we have learned of many other non handshakers and we've even seen some in the past 2 years since then (Rondo this yr...KG too I believe, etc), yet the media just chose not to say a word about those incidents.
    Proven now but not back then. Come on dude looked like a pri-maddona a$$ when he said and did that. Win the title last year doesn't all of a sudden justify what he did and said.

And come on Rondo and KG??? Those guys are a given to be classless. LeBron is the NBA's golden boy who all of a sudden acted like an a$$.

All you need to know is my current nickname cuz I'm tired of posters like you and they will be exposed what kind of hypocrites they are, just like you....pretending to be team fans first or some older player fans when in reality all they dream about is Kobe, Kobe, Kobe
    Oh God.....

Must be some nobody chump from back in the day.
    Or KnoeBe.

Oh God.....

Must be some nobody chump from back in the day.
    Or KnoeBe.

When are you planning to retire from a f*ckin message board again and tell everyone about it like you were some ''indispensable'' poster on here

When are you planning to retire from a f*ckin message board again and tell everyone about it like you were some ''indispensable'' poster on here

Knoebe...you must be Knobe. Or some butt hurt Laker hater.