Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Ever Hooked Up W/ A girl off Craigslist?

So Im bored tonight chillin at home my girls workin late till midnight so i go on craigslist and start talkin to this broad. Shes actually pretty cute. Nice bod. Anyone ever hook up w a chic off craigslist? Was her pic and what she looked like in person the same?

Blu Ray

Default Re: Ever Hooked Up W/ A girl off Craigslist?

If by hook up, you mean "paid for sex" then yeah, maybe a few dozen times.

Speaking of paying for sex. Does anyone ever feel that paying for a hotel room to bang a chick is basically like paying for a hooker?

I was staying at my buddies place Friday night. Got back from the bars, but started talking to this girl. Decided to meet her at the Hilton around 6 am (ya.....). Got a room. Banged. Left around 10 am. $230 later.......the money isn't a problem. The principle might be. Not decided yet. Should there be any principles involved if you can afford it?

oh boy

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    Speaking of paying for sex. Does anyone ever feel that paying for a hotel room to bang a chick is basically like paying for a hooker?

I was staying at my buddies place Friday night. Got back from the bars, but started talking to this girl. Decided to meet her at the Hilton around 6 am (ya.....). Got a room. Banged. Left around 10 am. $230 later.......the money isn't a problem. The principle might be. Not decided yet. Should there be any principles involved if you can afford it?
    Depends on if the sex was worth it. If she's a lame lay, I'd be pissed, if not, then it wouldn't bother me. I don't do out-calls so I've never had to pay for a hotel.
    Last edited by pete's montreux; 06-27-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Depends on if the sex was worth it. If she's a lame lay, I'd be pissed, if not, then it wouldn't bother me. I don't do in-calls so I've never had to pay for a hotel.

haha "out calls" ftw, when did you start your mongering career?

1 night stand basically, you just paid for a room. You can have a free one night stand at you place (or the ladies) or hell in your car.

absolutely not, if i had lots of money i would choose to pay for it every time over having to actually go out and meet girls and talk to them and all of that boring shit....

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    haha "in calls" when did you start your mongering career?
    I meant outcalls actually. I've never really used CraigsList really. I've worked with some real low-life scumbags before so I've got a few girls through word of mouth. Been doing this for about...two years I think.

I tried CraigsList once and like everyone says, 90% of the pictures are fake and you end up getting some methed out crackwhore. Which was exactly what happened to me.

In the end I stick to the same 3-4 girls and rotate as I see fit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    1 night stand basically, you just paid for a room. You can have a free one night stand at you place (or the ladies) or hell in your car.
    **** the car. Thats hs shit. Hey man you ever hear of roomsaver? Its a coupon book of all the hotels in ur area they got nice spots like mariotts and shit for only 60-70 bucks a nite. Try finding a roomsaver book. Prob at dennys or any 24 hr diner in ur city.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGreenFan
    **** the car. Thats hs shit. Hey man you ever hear of roomsaver? Its a coupon book of all the hotels in ur area they got nice spots like mariotts and shit for only 60-70 bucks a nite. Try finding a roomsaver book. Prob at dennys or any 24 hr diner in ur city.
    If u just tryin to get a quick nut, why waist $200 for an hour or so? Unless you tryin to do something special, really like the girl than get a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Well I would have if I could. I was at my friend's place. My place is over half an hour away. She obv couldn't bring me back to her place either. I honestly would have done her in a car, but I didn't drive this time for some reason. My out of town buddy picked me up on the way...not like she would have agreed to be banged in my car anyways.

So in a drunken state I decided to fork out $230 to have sex with this girl.

Well I would have if I could. I was at my friend's place. My place is over half an hour away. She obv couldn't bring me back to her place either. I honestly would have done her in a car, but I didn't drive this time for some reason. My out of town buddy picked me up on the way...not like she would have agreed to be banged in my car anyways.

So in a drunken state I decided to fork out $230 to have sex with this girl.
    Is she in your rotation now? If I pay $230 to mash, I'm damn sure gonna make sure I can get some again.

Blu Ray

"real" hookers barely use craigslist if at all, they have an established client base that are repeat customers...they determine how much money they make by denying or accepting a date, some guys visit more than once a week, sometimes once a month

90% of the women you saw on craigslist were travelling hookers, they move from state to state/town to town and advertise like "new to the city blah blah blah" and make it seem like they're new to the business

assholes pay top dollar because they think they're f*cking a virgin or something when in actuality she's had d*cks tearing her up for years

they make a TON of cash in a few weeks or a month and then move to the next town or state or whatever...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    "real" hookers barely use craigslist if at all, they have an established client base that are repeat customers...they determine how much money they make by denying or accepting a date, some guys visit more than once a week, sometimes once a month

90% of the women you saw on craigslist were travelling hookers, they move from state to state/town to town and advertise like "new to the city blah blah blah" and make it seem like they're new to the business

assholes pay top dollar because they think they're f*cking a virgin or something when in actuality she's had d*cks tearing her up for years

they make a TON of cash in a few weeks or a month and then move to the next town or state or whatever...
    When is your mothers autobiography coming out?