Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I also still want a return of the white power guys from season 2.
    Well, Henry Rollins' character was killed by Jax and Zobelle fled to Hungary.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

At every season finale, we usually can spot the villain for next season. Zobelle and The Nords/Hales, The Irish, Pope, etc..

It is so clear that the series is winding down and all outside villains have been practically crushed or have turned into allies, that the only logical villain left lies within the club.

Gemma.

Pure poison. Tara going to jail should be the final straw for Jax. I said it all along since last season that Gemma was hiding something else in those letters and that Clay was covering for her because he truly loved her and she was a big reason he got the gavel. However, Gemma is the f'n antichrist and I have a feeling it will all come to a head next season. Gemma has always craved control and a way in which to survive. She knows she will not survive with Clay, so she backstabs him and turns to Nero. She knows she will lose Jax and her grandsons (the only thing pure and innocent in her life) if Tara gets her way, so she will stop at nothing to prevent that.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I agree with a lot of what's being said here.

Once again the season finale is a really good pay off to a season that had really kind of gone off the rails there about half way through.

Everything remains a little too goofy the way they close everything up so conveniently. I know if I go to the mall after work, that's a pretty full day for me. These guys seem to go all over existence without much in the way of food or sleep over the course of 48 hours all the time.

I've grown to really like the Tig character, so I'm glad they kept him alive. I honestly didn't see the Clay set up thing coming. That's a big two birds with one stone play, in that it took care of the Sherriff and Pope story lines in one fell swoop. Was it a little rediculous? ... Sure ... but I can live with it to tie ends.

I look forward to Clay next season in prison. They've done a pretty good job making a pretty reprehensible character sympathetic. And he seems like he'll continue to be.
    Tara's meltdown was one of the better performances the show has seen since much of the characters are pretty flat. It was nice to see her stretched a little.
    I agree that Gemma is going to be the villain next year. Her turning on Clay means he's out on her too. And once Jax finds out about her even threatening Tara, weather it came from her or not, he's going to flip too. They sort of imply it's her because she had to go give a statement anyway about Clay, but because they didn't show it, I'm not opposed to the notion that it wasn't her.
    I'm not sure biting off your own tongue means you can't give testimony because you can't speak. But I'm sure it makes for a pretty good insanity case.
    Bobby cutting off his VP patch was an interesting note that has gone pretty much unmentioned. The club needs an internal foil, and Bobby is more suited for it than anyone else.
    It sounds like we'll be seeing more Dave Navarro next season, which could pay off in unintentional comedy if nothing else.

National High School Star

nypd blue mexi and Dave narvarros accents are rediculous,neither one comes close to having a real Mexican accent in reality,overdoing it.also I'm becoming to like Tara even more than I did,didn't think I could,something about that broad that I can't pinpoint but I'm in love with her.clay was the backbone of this show,I hate how they have went away from him as the lead . I liked him and jaxx so much more as a team.jaxx as a lead is great though, I just miss clay being the badass that everyone loves.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    i knew pope was gone because he has a new show coming out with that dude from 90210.
    Yeah, I called that months ago when that stupid Wedding Band show first came out. That was a clear indicator he would get whacked.

Quick bullets

I'm not convinced it was Gemma that set up Tera.

Just when you think Otto couldn't get any higher on the hardcore scale he ratchets it up to a whole new level.

Next season's fly in the ointment will be the murdered prison nurse's brother the ex US marshall.

Tig lost a daughter but gained a dog.

Jax is every bit the outlaw a hardcore MC needs as it's president.

I'm not convinced it was Gemma that set up Tera
    yup, IMO. The Marshall did it.

I was surprised that Tig didnt die, what Jax did caught me off guard, Not mad though, Tig is one of the best actors on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    yup, IMO. The Marshall did it.

I was surprised that Tig didnt die, what Jax did caught me off guard, Not mad though, Tig is one of the best actors on the show.
    I wasn't surprised Tig didn't die, it was the how he didn't die that threw me the curve ball.

I was certain he'd be on that plane to Ireland with Clay at the last minute. I figured he'd get wind of what was going down and make a beeline for the airport

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    Well, Henry Rollins' character was killed by Jax and Zobelle fled to Hungary.
    Right, and if I remember correctly, Zobelle said something about prepping to come back in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    At every season finale, we usually can spot the villain for next season. Zobelle and The Nords/Hales, The Irish, Pope, etc..

It is so clear that the series is winding down and all outside villains have been practically crushed or have turned into allies, that the only logical villain left lies within the club.

Gemma.

Pure poison. Tara going to jail should be the final straw for Jax. I said it all along since last season that Gemma was hiding something else in those letters and that Clay was covering for her because he truly loved her and she was a big reason he got the gavel. However, Gemma is the f'n antichrist and I have a feeling it will all come to a head next season. Gemma has always craved control and a way in which to survive. She knows she will not survive with Clay, so she backstabs him and turns to Nero. She knows she will lose Jax and her grandsons (the only thing pure and innocent in her life) if Tara gets her way, so she will stop at nothing to prevent that.
    I figured this as well. Clay and Jax parallel, while Gemma and Tara parallell. So now that Clay is a villain, it makes sense that Gemma becomes one too. Clay is also setting up his own club essentially, so I see it as Jax/Tara and the SOA versus Clay/Gemma and Clay's new crew.

Anyone notices how phat Tara's ass is? So damn nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Anyone notices how phat Tara's ass is? So damn nice.
    Haha, I actually despised her until I noticed her assss an episode or two ago. Good eye my friend.

Haha, I actually despised her until I noticed her assss an episode or two ago. Good eye my friend.
    She used to look a lot better in the earlier seasons. She's kinda fallen off.

Hahaha, whats funny is i felt the same way about her. Hated her then i saw that ass and was like

Even black girls gotta shout, baby got back.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Hahaha, whats funny is i felt the same way about her. Hated her then i saw that ass and was like

Even black girls gotta shout, baby got back.
    I noticed her ass this last episode myself. But I didn't freak out as much as some of you it seems.