Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bulls cant win if its 8 on 5

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    If the refs don't intervene in Chicago, I could see the Bulls gutting out two wins to go up 3-1 but we all know Stern won't let that happen.
    These are the same people who couldn't stand the trolling by Heat fans complaining about refs, and they are reserving excuses already.

You're pathetic. It was hilarious to watch you blow a fuse in the Game 1 thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

it was close and within 10 all the way until Cole hit back to back 3's.
    Fixed you idiot.

I think my favorite thing is that when the Bulls knock the Heat around with no calls, it's tough, physical basketball. When the Heat knock the Bulls around with no calls, it's ref bias and bad officiating.
    Even then technicals were pretty close before Miami went on that big run and bulls players started losing their minds after any missed call by refs.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 05-09-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I mean Seriously did ANYBODY REALLY think the Bulls were gonna win tonight ?
    This, Miami was way too laid back in the first game (most likely from the long delay and facing the weak bucks in the 1st round). You knew they were gonna bring the heat to the bulls.

Every year, every win, it's the same old thing. If Miami wins = refs. If Miami loses = LeBron choked. Give it a rest already.

Miami fought back in game 2 and showed they can be just as physical as the Bulls.

Come back stronger in game 3 and don't make excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    Miami pushed the ball beautifully tonight. Of course as a Bulls homer I'm going to think there are some calls that didn't go our way, but that wouldn't even be close to tilting a 40 point win. Heat came out and played great tonight, gratz to the Heat players, fans and organization . Sorry the bandwagon Lebron stans are so adamant about making your fanbase look like classless sore winners.
    Man, I'm all for giving credit and we know what happens if the Heat get a break on you and start to play ball without pressure and a lead...

The point isnt the fact we got beaten by 40, the point is that at the start of the game when the pressure was still on and the Heat hadn't flipped that switch, there were calls that had caused the floodgates to open.

The Heat fans come on here and give you props, but you and those fans fail to see this aspect. The game was already lost once the calls or lack of calls happened often enough. Bad reffing can rattle a team and take them off their game, which is what happened in game 2. Even Noah was starting to lose his cool, Gibson lost his nut and got ejected.

Heat are a great frontrunning team and they will destroy you once they play with no pressure which showed in the score. The game was played on their terms, the refs had already established that for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I think my favorite thing is that when the Bulls knock the Heat around with no calls, it's tough, physical basketball. When the Heat knock the Bulls around with no calls, it's ref bias and bad officiating.
    Even then technicals were pretty close before Miami went on that big run and bulls players started losing their minds after any missed call by refs.
    Man, the Heat got physical with nobody. Birdman did a cheapshot, the refs established themselves early in the game and cut out any trash talk or physical play from the bulls. It was reffed alot different to game 1.

Its easier for Heat fans to sit on the fence and say well look at the score? but when it comes down to breaking down how it happened or if the refs had a bit to do with it, they want no part of it

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    These are the same people who couldn't stand the trolling by Heat fans complaining about refs, and they are reserving excuses already.

You're pathetic. It was hilarious to watch you blow a fuse in the Game 1 thread too.
    Eat shit Plowking.

So is this how its gonna be all series? Once you win a game you rub it in?

You run your mouth like your beating a full strength team here, you lack respect and class and don't pay respect to a team that is all heart and effort. You and all the other trolls lack class, which is why you can't be gracious when you win...

You act like a big tough talker on ISH, like to see you visit the United Center for Game 3 and run your mouth like you do on here

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    If the refs don't intervene in Chicago, I could see the Bulls gutting out two wins to go up 3-1 but we all know reality won't let that happen.

fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Eat shit Plowking.

So is this how its gonna be all series? Once you win a game you rub it in?

You run your mouth like your beating a full strength team here, you lack respect and class and don't pay respect to a team that is all heart and effort. You and all the other trolls lack class, which is why you can't be gracious when you win...

You act like a big tough talker on ISH, like to see you visit the United Center for Game 3 and run your mouth like you do on here
    damn plow you got shit on. don't get raped, n1gga!

Saw a basketball once

I love the Bulls and hate the Heat...but c'mon. The refs had nothing to do. It's good enough that Chicago won't go 0-4.

Local High School Star

Watch out for Bosh in 3rd game he is going for 30+. He said he is going to annhilate Boozer defensively and offensively.

Its kindof very incorrect time to have that account of yours running isnt it OP?

Sorry, refs can't put a team down by 45. Or shooting 32%

College superstar

Every realistic fan knew that Chicago was gonna get stomped on today. I'm a huge Bulls fan, and the text to my friend before the game was "What channel is the blowout going to be on?"

We all saw this coming, and as others have said.. refs don't make a game a 40pt game. Nor do the refs make the Bulls shoot sub 40% while making the other team shoot above 50%, lol.