Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Home of the 16

Default Re: The International 4 | TI4 (DotA 2)*

Jeeez. I bombed my first 10 matches (TBD). Played support, died a lot, won only 3 or 4 games. MMR - 1500 down to 1300 due to losing streak. 3 steps forward, 5 steps back.

I don't know the real importance of those 10 games, I won 3 and lost 7, still started at around 3950. One of my friends was 5-5 and started at 4200.
    Game also calculates all prior unranked matches so everyone has some kind of invisible rating even tho they don't play ranked. Because of that, I'm not sure of significance of those 10 games, would I start at 5000 if I had won all 10 or 9 maybe...

Home of the 16

Yo, Jamal, check this out. ROFL ****ING ARTEEZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZ2yL7h7Xg

Stop playing, CSGO, bro, it's almost TI5. Kappa

Home of the 16

I failed hard at this dive attempt.

https://youtu.be/gGnonV-wxKw

F* Valve

If you'd somehow manage to die there, it would've been fails of the week worthy

Home of the 16

Valve made up for it by enlarging my arrow hitbox though. ahaha. Twice it happened with Invoker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Z8GAtg9Sc

Nice arrows man

Don't dig the music tho...

Home of the 16

Thanks, bro. lol

http://np.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/com...things/crzjj2t

"I have legitimately heard someone on my team break up with a girl during a game of dota on voice. He was using open mic and she was like "Get off that stupid game, take me out to dinner" in this horribly entitled voice. After around 10 minutes of him being calm and saying things like "Its okay baby just let me finish this game, I will get punished if I leave" and her just not understanding that she issued an ultimatum "If you don't turn that game off right now and take me to dinner I am leaving" and he just typed in chat "pause please, need to break up with my GF" and everyone lol'd and paused and the dude just went ****ing BALLISTIC like "THIS IS MY APARTMENT, YOU STAY HERE ON MY DIME, I BUY YOU ALL YOUR FOOD, I GIVE YOU MONEY TO GO SHOPPING. YOU DON'T GET TO ISSUE ULTIMATUMS TO ME WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT WITHOUT ME. GET THE **** OUT OF MY APARTMENT THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER." Then it was lots of her crying and yelling and bringing up all this shit he did wrong in the past as if that was going to help and eventually he just said "Sorry, relationship is over. I don't care. Bring a truck and one of those douchebag bar guys you love to **** so much to get your stuff tomorrow. See if any of them are willing to clothe, feed, house and **** you." and everyone on voice chat just went "OOOOOOOOH" and we were typing everything that was happening to the enemy team. He eventually got her out of the apartment and boy did it sound like the guy had a world of pressure off his shoulders. After the game I friended him. We still talk on steam sometimes. He really ended the relationship and ended up just putting all her shit in a storage locker when she didn't come get it for a week. He has a new girl now who apparently isn't as awful."

Send help pls. 3500 hours.

Home of the 16

Damn those arrows were nice -- I can't made those. Haven't played Dota in a while, once a week when I would.