Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    kingpala
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Looks like I'm not the only one who agrees.

And why do you think that person wrote that? He's too afraid to actually say in this thread. It'd be a different story if it was RL, but some posters take this site so seriously, they substitute it for RL and are actually scared of saying things that would make them hated on here... It's quite sad.

Keep barking though. You puny beings like to do that a lot.

5-time NBA All-Star

Why can't phuckin' Serbia and Albania get along. The Balkanz need to take over.

English is V'z second language.
    Gencbiba had a VERY rough childhood growing up.

That'z all I'll say A.T.M.

Very good NBA starter

Did you just call me a puny being?

And no he isn't scared, he did it this way so that he would tell me someone else agrees with me without going through a stupid argument with you where you would call him a "puny being" and try to feel superior.

kingpala

See what I mean? It's common sense for people to post a picture of themselves that is recent. Just like it's common sense to post a name of an NBA player that is your favorite. Why would you post a 14 year old self portrait, who would benefit from that? It's completely retarded and falls under that same example I gave above.
    And I posted 3 different photos from different times because I thought it was interesting to see the difference. lrn 2 interpr3t

kingpala

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

And English is my third language. I'm not b!tching about it.

Did you just call me a puny being?

And no he isn't scared, he did it this way so that he would tell me someone else agrees with me without going through a stupid argument with you where you would call him a "puny being" and try to feel superior.
    Are you serious? Do you need me to spell out everything I write. I was talking about the poster that wrote that rep to you.

I could care less about confronting another person on ISH right now. It's quite enough having you follow me around in every thread in a jsub manner.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kingpala
    And I posted 3 different photos from different times because I thought it was interesting to see the difference. lrn 2 interpr3t
    Was it necessary to do that? That is the point you dirty piece of trash. DO THAT IN MS PAINT OR DO THAT IN PHOTO BUCKET, ****, you can do that on your iPod too, just upload photo's and scroll through them and compare the images. Do it with music in the background, just don't do it on ISH. It's pointless because no one gives a **** (As you can tell with the various fat remarks they made).

This is why I gave you a mere C in every category. ESPECIALLY common sense department.

Are you serious? Do you need me to spell out everything I write. I was talking about the poster that wrote that rep to you.
    You wrote "you puny beings" so I assumed as anyone would that you called us both that.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

When I read A.T.M. I thought of the ass to mouth exchange in Clerks 2. A good underrated movie in my personal opinion.

And, all I'll say, ass to mouth (doesn't really make sense Jeffrey, I dunno why you said it), is that I'm cooler than all of you. I'm only outclassed on insidehoops.com by High Potential and Starface.

And I'm more dominant than Hippos.

RP 4 lyfe

what did I ever do to you jefferson.

kingpala

Was it necessary to do that? That is the point you dirty piece of trash. DO THAT IN MS PAINT OR DO THAT IN PHOTO BUCKET, ****, you can do that on your iPod too, just upload photo's and scroll through them and compare the images. Do it with music in the background, just don't do it on ISH. It's pointless because no one gives a **** (As you can tell with the various fat remarks they made).

This is why I gave you a mere C in every category. ESPECIALLY common sense department.
    We gotta get a street meeting ala boxer99. That'd be fun.

Edit: Fat remarks? You mean the same clowning remarks you got when you posted your pic right? Everyone got clowned on. If you honestly take to heart messageboard comments, you really are a child. High school sure has a lot of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpala
    And you learn to accept your faults... You're taking this a bit too personally. You even decided to post my name everywhere, when I just accidentally posted a link that had my name. Oversensitive? I think so.

I know nothing of you as a real person, but your internet persona is as interesting as Mississippi.

Out muscle me? Kid... I might be slower than you, or not as physically fit, but I have a stocky build at 5'10. I've mentioned it before that I have NEVER found a person that I could not box out, except this 6'8 320 pound guy in university, and the whole OL of my previous university's Div I football team. I do have a weak bench (around 145 pounds), but I can squat 3 plates on each side (=45lbs each+45lb bar... 315lbs... reason why I have great center of gravity and box-out skills). I'd push you out of bounds.

Discussing basketball btw? You're the one that started comparing yourself with me. Like an idiot, I decided to write that crap that you see on top. Whatever. You're still young and foolish. I forgive you.
    Wow, you really need to work on your bench press..... I thought I had a weak bench.....

NBA sixth man of the year

And since it's already posted everywhere about my identity, I might as well say **** it and post on my old account again.

Quote Originally Posted by Junny
    Wow, you really need to work on your bench press..... I thought I had a weak bench.....
    Yeah, I have never worked on it. Never had interest for it. I usually just squat and do various leg exercises.

Very good NBA starter

BRO

IF YOU CANT REALIZE THAT YOU POSTING PICTURES OF YOURSELF AT AGE 14 WAS UNNECESSARY...I don't know what to tell you then, but I will stop this bickering if you tell me right now you believe it was necessary.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    And since it's already posted everywhere about my identity, I might as well say **** it and post on my old account again.

Yeah, I have never worked on it. Never had interest for it. I usually just squat and do various leg exercises.

This is what I'm talking about. You like the idiot that you are thought that I was posting your name in this thread constantly. I wrote Gencbiba a few times-as if anyone even knew what it meant.

AGAIN-You tell everyone what it really means, just like the first time it happened. It's like you snitching on your self.

NBA sixth man of the year

BRO

IF YOU CANT REALIZE THAT YOU POSTING PICTURES OF YOURSELF AT AGE 14 WAS UNNECESSARY...I don't know what to tell you then, but I will stop this bickering if you tell me right now you believe it was necessary.
    It wasn't necessary, but neither was posting pics in general. I just felt like it, since a lot of people posted earlier photos (like GOBBs graduation pics). I posted a birthday photo... oooohhh...

If that's your running argument, then this conversation is over. I enjoy criticism from everyone, but try to be more abrasive next time.

National High School Star

anybody thats asian and a lakers fan, so roughly half the board