Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season: 51/11/8 vs Magic

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_show
    I hate Lebron more than I hate a good kick in the left nut.

But thats an impressive statline.

In saying that, put up that statline against the celtics in the playoffs and heat still lose. Needs more input from other players against a team unit like Boston.
    that's why Heat have Wade, Bosh.
    also have such great shooters as house,jones and miller, who also is a great playmaker and rebounder.
    also haslem is returning to the playoffs.

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season

Quote Originally Posted by Z0mgZ0rs
    So first LeBron is criticized for being a ballhog and not assisting players.
    Then he's criticized for dishing assists.
    Then he's criticized for dishing assists when his teammates are open.
    Then he's criticized for driving, dishing assists, and making his teammates open.
    LeBron is also criticized for making free throws when they count.
    LeBron is criticized for shooting the ball too much.
    LeBron is criticized for not shooting the ball enough.
    LeBron is criticized for his FG% being too high.
    LeBron is criticized for playing too well.
    LeBron is criticized for posting 35/9/7 in the playoffs. That's stat padding!
    LeBron is criticized for posting 29/9/8 the next year. Terrible compared to the year before.
    LeBron is criticized for not having any rings.
    LeBron is criticized for trying to go get rings.
    LeBron is criticized that his teammates aren't good enough.
    LeBron is criticized that his teammates are too good.

The LeBron hate is confusing me. If he scores a lot he's being a ballhog. If he passes assits he's being selfish (statpadding). If he drives and kicks out (thus making teammates open) he's a coward.
    He's a bad clutch player because he can't make freethrows, despite shooting 77% the past 3 years. He should take fewer 3s, even though his 3pt% has increased since last year and he IS taking fewer 3s.

The LeBron haters make more contradictions than Faux News.
    QFTTT

waldus, skip bayless and hulk hogan stfu after you read this sheet.

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season: 51/11/8 vs Magic

Amazing performance by Lebron.

Truely is the best in the game and I don't think there is any doubt about it.

It was a great performance by Lebron. It also came in a very timely manner, because I had almost forgotten how well he can play in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Amazing performance by Lebron.

Truely is the best in the game and I don't think there is any doubt about it.
    Why are there so few posters like you on this forum. 90% are stupid trolls with gimmicks. The weird thing is that 99% of the forums ban gimmicks but here they don't.

trolls = money for jeff

this forum is a sh1thole

Great game by LeBron, a truly remarkable performance, other than the horrible body language in the last 6 or 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Why are there so few posters like you on this forum. 90% are stupid trolls with gimmicks. The weird thing is that 99% of the forums ban gimmicks but here they don't.

trolls = money for jeff

this forum is a sh1thole
    Sadly there aren't enough true basketball fans on here. Perfect example was a troll questioning me as a laker fan because I backed up wade and Miami's win streak against top teams. It's a joke. It's like saying you can never be objective and need some kind of agenda

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Sadly there aren't enough true basketball fans on here. Perfect example was a troll questioning me as a laker fan because I backed up wade and Miami's win streak against top teams. It's a joke. It's like saying you can never be objective and need some kind of agenda
    bingo. well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89

trolls = money for jeff

this forum is a sh1thole
    Exactly. And notice how with the rep system an obvious Kobe troll like that Kobe8 idiot can have 2 green bars even though he's an obvious moron but other posters get red simply because the Bryant trolls load it up.

Not that I care since I know the rating system here is bogus, but it's funny how many people act like green bars are the end all/be all. I'll make a post and get like 4 negs from people saying the SAME thing, which means that some miscreant has created like 4 accounts just to neg. Add that up with how Laker fans/Kobe fans dominate the board and you can see how it happens. Guys like Waldus, Hulk, etc. only get red bars because they're just SO annoying and persistent that people make a special effort to neg them.

99.9% of the negs I get are from Laker/Kobe fans saying stuff like "Die kobe hater" "Kobe f*cked your mom", etc.

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron - First NBA Player to score 50 points this season

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    great game.. didn't expect this.. to LeBron and the heat..

I hope Kobe matches this somehow.. like a 45/5/5 game.. and ISH would lag again like that time Kobe and LeBron had unbelievable games in NY back to back..

BTW, I'm surprised haters hasn't brought up Bron's 14-17Fts.. I know they're still researching to make it look like it's inflated
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Exactly. And notice how with the rep system an obvious Kobe troll like that Kobe8 idiot can have 2 green bars even though he's an obvious moron but other posters get red simply because the Bryant trolls load it up.

Not that I care since I know the rating system here is bogus, but it's funny how many people act like green bars are the end all/be all. I'll make a post and get like 4 negs from people saying the SAME thing, which means that some miscreant has created like 4 accounts just to neg. Add that up with how Laker fans/Kobe fans dominate the board and you can see how it happens. Guys like Waldus, Hulk, etc. only get red bars because they're just SO annoying and persistent that people make a special effort to neg them.

99.9% of the negs I get are from Laker/Kobe fans saying stuff like "Die kobe hater" "Kobe f*cked your mom", etc.
    As if you deserve any green bars. You're an obsessive, irrational hater with extreme insecurity issues who could probably benefit from therapy.

Seek help.

Oh, and negged.

Best Player In The Nba

Great game

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    51 points - 17/25 FG's
    11 rebounds
    8 assists
    1 block
    1 steal

Best Player in the NBA.

Best player in the NBA- Lebron James.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by shaoyut
    Best player in the NBA- Lebron James.

LOL 1 game..and hes the best player HAHAHAHAH.....Durants was more impressive