Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    So now I'm dirty? Great. V-Unit yet again shows off his great brain prowess.

I didn't admit sh!t, except that you're a fool's fool. Your parents must have not been part of the intelligent Serbian population. Maybe why they went to the wrong land, trying for the US.
    please tell me that you didn't get an accord.

I am Chris Wilcox

No one I look down upon, I just usually ignore the idiotic posts. Speaking of which here's my ignore list.....

Phar
    warriors23
    x2 + y2 = r2

I can't even remember who x2 + y2 = r2 is. I don't think warriors23 posts here anymore after spending a night of spamming the entire forum, though I remember he apologised and said that someone must have hacked it. I might have to update it soon, there's a few posters who have started to annoy me lately.

Wait, what is wrong with LeBron23, the only time i see him post is in the NBA forum with random statistics and stuff

This thread is getting funny.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    No one I look down upon, I just usually ignore the idiotic posts. Speaking of which here's my ignore list.....

Phar
    warriors23
    x2 + y2 = r2
    da f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    please tell me that you didn't get an accord.
    I did. 3.0L 6cy coupe. Great car compared to the other cars I saw at the dealership.

What's wrong with an Accord? It's better than most American sedans/coupes under 40k.

The Japanese are great Engineers and the 5 year old engine shows. It looks brand new and it accelerates like a brand new sports coupe also.

Lets GO PENS!

I did. 3.0L 6cy coupe. Great car compared to the other cars I saw at the dealership.

What's wrong with an Accord? It's better than most American sedans/coupes under 40k.

The Japanese are great Engineers and the 5 year old engine shows. It looks brand new and it accelerates like a brand new sports coupe also.
    Ya think?

I own a 06 Red one ya slut.

post bigger pics. what tranny are you rockin?

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    i hear she's a total slut.

I am Chris Wilcox

All I use to see was troll like posts. Added nothing to to the board and I thought he was a troll until not too long ago. Put him on ignore and now I don't have to see his posts (not really posts, just one liners).

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    Ya think?

I own a 06 Red one ya slut.

post bigger pics. what tranny are you rockin?
    lol mine is 2003, but only 40k miles. The owner before me kept it in good shape.

Automatic btw if that's what you meant by tranny. I'm not that great at car talk, but I've learned a lot the past few weeks from reading up on it.

It's automatic and I'll post some great pics once I get my tints done, LED tail lights, new head lights, fog lights and some respectable rims as my rims are plastic factory covers...

Here's a car that is the exact same color as mine.

Edit: I also need a spoiler.
    Last edited by dnyk1337; 09-29-2008 at 12:32 PM.

[QUOTE=Se

Lets GO PENS!

lol mine is 2003, but only 40k miles. The owner before me kept it in good shape.

Automatic btw if that's what you meant by tranny. I'm not that great at car talk, but I've learned a lot the past few weeks from reading up on it.

It's automatic and I'll post some great pics once I get my tints done, LED tail lights, new head lights, fog lights and some respectable rims as my rims are plastic factory covers...

Here's a car that is the exact same color as mine.

Edit: I also need a spoiler.
    You already have fogs. If you gonna buy stuff for it don't get cheap walmart stuff. Get some legit ****. If you buy cheap stuff it would look better to leave it stock. Also take a pic of your rims because those look like HFP's.

All I use to see was troll like posts. Added nothing to to the board and I thought he was a troll until not too long ago. Put him on ignore and now I don't have to see his posts (not really posts, just one liners).
    When did Phar troll? She's a girl and seemingly quite bright, I haven't seen a anything troll-like about her posts at all. Maybe I missed something during my 3 month hiatus.

I am Chris Wilcox

When did Phar troll? She's a girl and seemingly quite bright, I haven't seen a anything troll-like about her posts at all. Maybe I missed something during my 3 month hiatus.
    Quite bright? I haven't seen anything that consitutes being quite bright. Mostly just one liners that add nothing to the board.

There was also a phase about a month or a month and a half ago, when Phar created a few troll threads, which caused me to put her on ignore.

Quite bright? I haven't seen anything that consitutes being quite bright. Mostly just one liners that add nothing to the board.

There was also a phase about a month or a month and a half ago, when Phar created a few troll threads, which caused me to put her on ignore.
    I've read some posts of hers that I thought were well thought out and well structured and with actual, correct grammar. Although, when I logged back onto ISH for the first time in months it seemed like 1/3 threads on the front page were about her and her pics or something. I don't know, **** it.