Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    You really are dense, nevermind. I see intellectual conversation isn't your strong suit, because you have not addressed anything that I have said, so again I will conclude that you can't.

Thus rendering you owned.
    I think the pressure is getting to you. Listen, the expectations now are enormous on the Bulls. Anything less than 10 championships in a row.....tremendous failure.

.........whistling and walking.............

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I think the pressure is getting to you. Listen, the expectations now are enormous on the Bulls. Anything less than 10 championships in a row.....tremendous failure.

.........whistling and walking.............
    I see what you're trying to do, but you mistake me for someone who is hanging on lebron's nuts like you.

Sorry, not working.

Ignore list for you.

I see what you're trying to do, but you mistake me for someone who is hanging on lebron's nuts like you.

Sorry, not working.

Ignore list for you.
    I kinda feel sorry for you now. Maybe you can't handle Lebron?

Be careful what you wish for.........

This message is hidden because bagelred is a retard and is on your ignore list.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lebron dont go to CHI-TOWN!! BTW I'm a bulls fan but I dont even wanna see him in Chicago go get bosh and joe johnson...Let Lebron go to NYC, cause if he comes to the Bulls he will never live up to MJ. HE will always be After MJ espically in a bulls uniform..

Kobe will never live up to magic but that hasn't stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Doesn't Chicago have the worlds highest murder rate right now?

I doubt LeBron wants to raise his family in a city that has 40 shootings on average per weekend.
    Yeah, I'm sure the 5 million dollars a house neighborhood where LBJ will reside is a real shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Doesn't Chicago have the worlds highest murder rate right now?

I doubt LeBron wants to raise his family in a city that has 40 shootings on average per weekend.
    Lot of the crimes in Chicago are on the South Side, Lebron should stay away from that side. North Side from what I've heard, doesn't have as much crime and murders.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Kobe will never live up to magic but that hasn't stopped him.
    I just mean In Chicago, it would be a LOT harder. I just think Lebron wants to be the best ever on another franchise that's all. And Kobe was drafted by the Lakers so I think thats a little different.

Just curious cause I'm new here but as a bulls fan do you really wanna see Lebron go there??

Am I missing something here?

Rose - 5.6
    Noah - 3.1
    Deng - 11.3
    Gibson - 1.1
    JJ - 1.7
    7 cap holds @ 440k each = 3.1

Total Salary/holds= 25.9m
    Expected Cap = $55m
    Salary Space = 29m

Max Contract ~ 16.5m
    2 Max Contracts ~33m

To me, it looks like Chicago is about $4m short of a 2nd max FA.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Yeah, I'm sure the 5 million dollars a house neighborhood where LBJ will reside is a real shithole.
    Didn't they break into Eddy Curry & Antoine Walker's home and rob them?

New York is the most well policed city in the US. LeBron can raise his family in a nice loft apartment in Manhattan that overlooks the entire city.

Banned

Well, basically to me, it is down to NY and Chicago.

No way he stays in CLeveland and no way he goes to Miami. He can't co-exist with Wade and if he does go to Miami, there is no way he can live with the fact that Wade will always have 1 more ring than him. I know if I was LeBron, it'd be a huge ego-block.

I think the whole MJ shadow thing is overplayed, and as a NY fan, I'd have to say Chicago's chances are slightly better at the moment... NY's terrible draft really doesn't help either. Seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron Bryant
    Lot of the crimes in Chicago are on the South Side, Lebron should stay away from that side. North Side from what I've heard, doesn't have as much crime and murders.
    True, but it's the south and west sides.

Plus, if lebron were to come here, he'd live in Deerfield where the Bulls practice facility, the Berto Center is.

Crime is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron Bryant
    Why would he?

Chicago is a dangerous city. Point blank. Its also very expensive to live in a "modern" Midwest city that still doesn't have barely any relevant destinations. You guys have the House of Blues, but thats about it. Chicago was the most disappointing city I've ever been to. I thought it would be kinda like NYC but instead it was just a larger Milwaukee. There was an Old Navy downtown near where I was staying but outside of that, it looked like the average medium sized city. The black people I met there spoke like they were from Alabama and couldn't understand my talking speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickz
    I just mean In Chicago, it would be a LOT harder. I just think Lebron wants to be the best ever on another franchise that's all. And Kobe was drafted by the Lakers so I think thats a little different.

Just curious cause I'm new here but as a bulls fan do you really wanna see Lebron go there??
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the lakers, he was drafted by Charlotte (Hornets) and traded for Vlade Divac on draft night.

Plus, Kobe had legends he was following after: magic, kareem, West, Wilt, Mikan, Baylor.

lebron would be following after one legend in Jordan.