Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Someone is trying to get rid of the scum in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Lmao...a quick google search will prove that Pauk is indeed correct, this guy is a troll begging for reactions. His entire "political party" main stance is that against Islam.

"I feel there are quite a few wrong observations"

Like you literally don't have a clue, you're just going off on a whim and posting what you feel rather than what IS.
    You're so aggressive..

How could I offer insight? For one, because though I don't live in Denmark at the moment, I am Danish and understand every word said in the videos and have actually been to many of the places that he visits as Denmark is a very small country.
    I've also studied his campaign and use of Youtube a bit, just because that part is sort of in the sphere of my own job which is within social media.
    The stuff he talks about is also a bit personal to me, as my girlfriend is Muslim.
    The man is interesting, he's gone from just be a defense attorney, to the most well known and spoken about person currently there.
    He's probably gay as well, and to see a gay man outspoken against Muslims is interesting by itself because many people in the videos call him ****** and what not to degrade him.

One misconception would be that "he's just running in some election", no he's actually running for parliament and is very likely to get in, unless this old stalker case is a big enough turnoff for the people. He talks about things that are relevant to a lot of people and talks in a way they can relate to, a bit Trump like in that regard. He was polling at 4% just yesterday, and that is in an election with 13 different parties and the biggest one getting I believe about 25% of the vote.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 05-17-2019 at 10:58 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Now... I live in Copenhagen, first of all that dude is THE most famous islamophobe / racist (two arguably different things but he did make racist remarks aswell in the past) in Denmark or Scandinavia even...

That dude is literally the #1 Islamophobe on earth, watch that channel, if there is something you dont understand then i will explain in every detail....

That guys goal / meaning in life is to trigger / tease random muslims and make sure he records it... bodyguards/police/"free speech", a great camera, walk into a crowd of muslims and go HAM....

GOAT shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    A cultural takeover by means of non-assimilation poses a huge threat.
    Tell that to the American Indians.

Imagine white American being worried about Muslims when the only reason why we are here in the first place is because of the disgraceful actions we took against the American Indians.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller

Imagine white American being worried about Muslims when the only reason why we are here in the first place is because of the disgraceful actions we took against the American Indians.

Thats life. If the native Americans had the power to win they would have, but they didnt.

Everybody has the right to protect where they're from win or lose.

You really can't blame those people reacting the way they did, thats straight out provocation if you ask me. As one of the Muslim Brotherhood in this thread already pointed it out, go to some southern city and throw around a bible and you bet you're gonna have some unhappy people getting triggered.

Its easy to say why not just ignore the troll but there is also a point where doing nothing makes you look weak.

Having said that, why can't Christians stay in Christian lands and Islamists stay in Islamic lands? Atheists and agnostics don't really mess with religious people but people of differing religions always end up feuding, just look at India and Pakistan, same people basically but going at each other's throats because they're divided by religion
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-17-2019 at 12:07 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppLYPOREB4

"My girlfriend is Muslim, yet I find this guy so interesting!!"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller

One has nothing to do with the other. We no longer live in a world of expansion and conquest in that sense. This comparison is tired and boring.

What's happening in Europe is a cultural takeover and the only ones to blame are Europeans themselves. They are letting in the people who will lead to their ruin.

One has nothing to do with the other. We no longer live in a world of expansion and conquest in that sense. This comparison is tired and boring.

What's happening in Europe is a cultural takeover and the only ones to blame are Europeans themselves. They are letting in the people who will lead to their ruin.

5% of the population is cultural takeover?

The EU is a CIA project...hence all the blame should go over to the western shore of the Atlantic

Agreed with the bold, but you can't tell people how to react.
    Of course you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppLYPOREB4

"My girlfriend is Muslim, yet I find this guy so interesting!!"
    Is it a problem for you that my GF is Muslim while I'm not? Or are you just closed minded and can't debate because of you being so?

Just say what you want to say man, I don't need to see links with people talking on English TV about the opinions of a Danish politician, I've seen him debate and heard what he has to say myself.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Unfortunately, the muslims proved his point with the riot.

WE? That's a dangerous statement, you identified yourself as a part of pan-national organization. This is the very reason i think BOTH Christianity and Islam, should be banned. Its 2019 ffs.
    Exactly, they proved his point ...they belong back home.

And those stories about him are just hit pieces, just like the US media went after Trump, lies to smear an opponent. Remember how left wing the media in the western world is.

Just an idea of who this Paludan guy is...

Hmm, shocking. The guy in the video wants to get rid of Muslims from his country, and does these acts of triggering them with the support of the police. You'd think to have such strong views against Islam, there must be a huge amount of Muslims in the country. I mean he's worried about preserving Denmark's ethnic community, the Muslims must be overpopulating his country. Islam has to be the biggest relgion in Denmark, right?

Wait...that can't be right. Paludan is saying that their ethnic community is in jeopardy because of the number of Muslims in the country...is he truly saying this because of 5% of the population?

THIS is what Muslims deal with, ladies and gentleman. Being hated and ostracized because we make up FIVE PERCENT of a population.
    Numbers are not correct, and the birth rate is much higher among migrants, that is seen all over europe. It's just a matter of time, that is why he is trying to do something before it's too late. You are one of the dangerous ones..... because you know this is true, and you lie about it, like a good muslim should.

This Paludan guy is using these methods to get people all over europe to wake up..... a video like the one below here is great, but it does not do the job of really showing people the truth about these invaders, but it does foresee the future if they don't act right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU

The Suicide of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Real scum of Europe or Earth is people like him (and unfortunately, people like you)....

Clearly you dont know whats going on there / the story there / what you are supporting... or maybe you know (who knows, maybe you are some Racist - Nazi - Islamophobic crap of a human being aswell, which unfortunately exists in ISH).

Now... I live in Copenhagen, first of all that dude is THE most famous islamophobe / racist (two arguably different things but he did make racist remarks aswell in the past) in Denmark or Scandinavia even...

That dude is literally the #1 Islamophobe on earth, watch that channel, if there is something you dont understand then i will explain in every detail....

That guys goal / meaning in life is to trigger / tease random muslims and make sure he records it... bodyguards/police/"free speech", a great camera, walk into a crowd of muslims and go HAM....

Anyways....

Has nothing to do with throwing a book / koran, has to do with spitting at Islam & Muslims... riling up, showing up, making sure you surround yourself with bodyguards and only muslims around and then BLASTING the **** out of Islam....

The video you showed for example, he appointed a time, where & when exactly he was gona do this "experiment", he made sure everybody knew, then waited for the crowd to pile up.... ofcourse, some muslims, showed up, mostly young rebelious kids, the sane/mature ones just said fukk it / not worth it / let the guy throw the koran as much as he likes or something... and then just kept playing volleyball with the Koran while talking about how Mohammad was a chimpanzee and that Muslims are primitive inbred retards that need to be erased and stuff....

"Why do Muslims react tho? If they ignore him then maybe he will stop?"

Nope, the guy literally WALKS INTO A CROWD OF MUSLIMS.... he chases / hunts muslims.... even those random ones desperately trying to get away from him on the streets.... he chases them with a camera and bodyguards... while throwing the koran on them and stuff.... like i said, watch some more of those videos....

How do you get away / ignore such a guy? If some random guy walks up to you, blocks your path, spits on your face, throws a "book" at you... eventually, i think you at least would say / do something...

..."He just threw a book".
    "Nope, the guy literally WALKS INTO A CROWD OF MUSLIMS.... he chases / hunts muslims.... even those random ones desperately trying to get away from him on the streets.... he chases them with a camera and bodyguards... while throwing the koran on them and stuff.... like i said, watch some more of those videos...."

No, you lie again.... he is not going anywhere, he is surrounded by police in all videos because they want to harm him. They have no place in europe, they need to go home.