Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

Serious playground baller I.Malcolm's Avatar

Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

I keep telling people about this but nobody seems to really get how awesome this is going to be. I love it already.

Banned

Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

Can't wait for this... Been on dat bandwagon.

When Pulp Fiction came out. I was in charge of getting tickets for my friends for opening night.

By noon, I called our favorite theater and every show was already sold out. Eventually, I found it playing at a big theater near Time Square that was still a single screen theater. Of course, opening day was packed with movie geeks. People started cheering during the credits.

I remember being particularly impressed with people cheering the name Ving Rhames because I didn't know who he was at that point. Pretty hip (or geeky) crowd I thought.

That was probably the most exciting movie screening I ever went to. Where the whole audience was just hyped for the movie and it delivered.

Cinematography by Robert Richardson

Nice. This guy's awesome.

Also, I'm digging the 50-60's Saul Bass-style graphics

I still can't believe Tarantino pulled Christoph Waltz out of his butthole.

who is the eyecandy in this movie? comeon

Serious playground baller I.Malcolm's Avatar

Jamie Foxx looking straight Carl Weathers

didn't know this story

"Landa is a linguistic genius, and the actor who played him needed the same facility with language or he would never be what he was on the page," Tarantino said.

Tarantino grew so frustrated at casting that role, he was five days away from calling off the movie when Waltz auditioned.

"I told my producers I might have written a part that was un-playable," Tarantino said. "I said, I don't want to make this movie if I can't find the perfect Landa, I'd rather just publish the script than make a movie where this character would be less than he was on the page. When Christoph came in and read the next day, he gave me my movie back."

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

I am so glad Will Smith turned down . I think Jamie Foxx will do better job than because he already played a slave in a western already with "Wild Wild West" (which is suck) and a slave ghost in "Bagger Vance".but Will does need to broaden his roles outside of saving the world from aliens.
    Last edited by Gundress; 04-26-2012 at 06:34 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    who is the eyecandy in this movie? comeon

Kerry Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    I am so glad Will Smith turned down . I think Jamie Foxx will do better job than because he already played a slave in a western already with "Wild Wild West" (which is suck) and a slave ghost in "Bagger Vance".but Will does need to broaden his roles outside of saving the world from aliens.
    This post confuses me for a number of reasons.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Jamie Foxx was really good in Ray and Collateral.

Will Smith? lol. No.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Seriously mfer?...how so?