Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Personally, I would like to see LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    uhh, you are SamuraiSwoosh right?

I remember you were rooting hard for Lebron to get a ring prior to the 2011 Finals. You weren't saying any of this stuff before the Heat lost in that Dallas series.

Just sayin..

Banned

If Lebron wins a ring this year no one will care because he had Wade by his side. If he losses people will care because he couldn't win it with Wade. Besides what's the big deal about winning one ring? He said multiple rings and has the team to do it.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Honestly, do you have a metal disorder? I never said he'd be the greatest of all time, AT ALL. I said he has a chance of going above Kobe (and cracking the top 10) if he wins a few rings.

Sit down kid and get off Kobe's balls, I say one thing about Lebron having a shot at going over Kobe and you go into hulk rage mode and start making up things that i never said.

Did you just choose to forget how many years Lebron stayed at Cleveland, trying to win a championship? Like he said, Jordan did the same thing, but the difference was the front office of Chicago managed to eventually surround him with the calibre of players needed to win a ring.

Lebron never got that. It's ok, I get that you may be a little insecure about the fact that Lebron may win a lot of rings and then be ranked above Kobe in the GOAT discussions.

I've got no allegiance to Lebron, just calling it how it is.

Of course you never said anything about the GOAT....of course you didn't....NOW cuz you made yourself look stupid

Like I said before, stop posting

You keep me under your spell.

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    The hell are you talking about "ranking player"? Where are we talking about rank?
    If it's not about his ranking and how playing on this team affects it, what is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Of course you never said anything about the GOAT....of course you didn't....NOW cuz you made yourself look stupid

Part of the GOAT discussion means being mentioned as one of the greatest players of all time. He clearly didn't mention anything about LeBron being the greatest of all time...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111

I remember you were rooting hard for Lebron to get a ring prior to the 2011 Finals. You weren't saying any of this stuff before the Heat lost in that Dallas series.

Just sayin..
    Huh?
    he becaming haters since bron joining the heat.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    No star in NBA history has ever won a championship alone... sorry.... and it will never happen...

More of that pathetic Lebronyte logic, when you're the first one who's gonna try and give ALL the credit to Lebron and ONLY Lebron if and when the Heat win a title

Hilariously stupid

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign

I was referring to the top 10 GOAT rankings, not THE GOAT, otherwise I wouldn't have said a single thing about Kobe..

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

If He wins I will rejoice but I always support the underdogs.

I think people are missing the point here.

We need to start praying every day that Wade gets hurt, just so Lebron can add more glory to his career.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I was referring to the top 10 GOAT rankings, not THE GOAT, otherwise I wouldn't have said a single thing about Kobe..
    Yeah....uh huh....right....sure

Sit down kid, you're giving me a headache with all that backpeddling
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111

Just sayin..
    "Rooting Hard for LeBron", no ... I was rooting for the Bulls, but knew the Heat were too talented to beat.

I've been ashamed of LeBron ever since "the decision" ... I would've been slightly okay with them winning last year, and then this dude showed his pussay lips in the Finals and didn't even try causing his team to lose.

Once again I managed to lose even more respect for the guy.

Didn't even think it was possible, either.

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
    Glad someone posted this. People in general need to realize what they're posting before they post it - casually remarking that a serious injury to LeBron's friend and teammate would be the juiciest victory?

if the heat have to win a title this year i hope it happens with lebron going down with a postseason ending injury that also ruins his chances of ever playing at the level he has been playing at for the last few years. i want to see the heat win a ring with lebron on the bench in a suit as the cheerleader. thats about all he deserves that punk

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Cheating your way to the hard road? Hasnt Lebron had a "hard road" enough of being a one man army for 7 years???
    Who has EVER won a championship with the "hard road" Lebron had in Cleveland anyways?

Unlike Magic and so on, Lebron at least TRIED to do it the "hard road" way.... and he got closer doing it alone than anybody did in NBA history...... so dont you talk to me about "hard roads"...

Championhip teams form up one way or another, the difference is that some like i said have it all gift wraped from the get go.... so they dont have to leave... and others like Wilt, Oscar, Lebron and so on had to create such a situation for themselves after years and years and years of "hard road" like you call it....... Jordan was on the exact same spot as Lebron, but he got Pippen, then Rodman and so on....

Sure his second championship his cast was a lot better, but that first one? And the teams Hakeem beat were just as or better than the teams LeBron faced.

*quietly celebrates another excuse to bring Hakeem up on ISH* jlauber don't attack me!!!!!
    Last edited by brantonli; 02-26-2012 at 03:41 PM.