Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    Show us the McAdoo quote.
    In your opinion, euroleague, who are the top 10 best players in basketball history?

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by 7_cody
    Do you even know the difference between gross and net? You need to be more specific, net of what?

Are you seriously telling me that you found individual Euroleague salaries net of taxes? Net of team expenses, any other fees they might charge there?
    I'm done with this thread. I will come back to it when there are less trolls.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Do the math then.

Kobe's salary (old CBA) and under new CBA proposal, then take out for federal taxes, state and local taxes, take out his agent fees, take out his union dues, and take out for his retirement fund fee.

Once you get that number, convert it into euros. The salaries in Europe are net, despite the claim made to the contrary. Some salaries in ACB are not, some are, but it's standard to be net in the other leagues.

And in leagues like Russia, Turkey, Greece - every single salary is net.

It's really not rocket science, although it seems impossibly difficult for most NBA fans to grasp.
    No organization or individual has the resources to gather the necessary data that would be needed to find individual Euroleague salaries at net value.

We're talking net of everything, what they actually take home. That includes taxes. There's a reason why that isn't reported. No one has that data.

I don't know what tax write offs Kobe has, I don't know what investments he has, or what K-1s he might be using, I don't know how much dividend income he has, I don't even know his salary net of team expenses, how the f** would I or you be able to do the math?

You're stupid as f**. No offense.

Banned

You need to prove your claims because they are bull shit. That's how it works buddy. The one telling the truth does not have to prove the truth. The one's telling lies have to prove they are not telling lies.

Which is what you are doing. Telling me to "prove" what I say because what you say is nonsense.
    I'm not making the claim. I'm saying that you haven't provided any sources for your McAdoo claim or NBA financial figures. And I'm guessing you can't because it's all bullshit you're making up on the spot.

If it's not, let's see some sources. Pretty simple.

Banned

I'll do some of euroleague's work for him. This is what McAdoo said about Galis:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob McAdoo
    "I've seen Galis doing things that I have not seen either Lakers or Celtics doing."
    A far cry from euro's claim that he said Galis was a better player than Magic or Bird.

No organization or individual has the resources to gather the necessary data that would be needed to find individual Euroleague salaries at net value.

We're talking net of everything, what they actually take home. That includes taxes. There's a reason why that isn't reported. No one has that data.

I don't know what tax write offs Kobe has, I don't know what investments he has, or what K-1s he might be using, I don't know how much dividend income he has, I don't even know his salary net of team expenses, how the f** would I or you be able to do the math?

You're stupid as f**. No offense.
    Another troll.

I'll do some of euroleague's work for him. This is what McAdoo said about Galis:

A far cry from euro's claim that he said Galis was a better player than Magic or Bird.

That's not the quote I was talking about.

I'm talking about the one where he said Galis was the best player he ever saw or played against.

Banned

That's not the quote I was talking about.

I'm talking about the one where he said Galis was the best player he ever saw or played against.
    Which apparently doesn't exist because you can't link to it.

Another troll.
    How am I trolling? I'm not even close to being a troll.

You got owned. You get owned everyday. I can't even take you seriously every day. You debate by making things up. You spreading this myth that there's this elite Euroleague out there that is far superior than anything mankind has ever known, but it's just that none of us are "smart enough" to know it

I've watched your hero vspan play several games. He isn't that great. From a perspective as a Basketball fan, I can appreciate parts of his game, but he has NOTHING compared to our Superstars. Dude is a bum, relatively speaking.

How am I trolling? I'm not even close to being a troll.

You got owned. You get owned everyday. I can't even take you seriously every day. You debate by making things up. You spreading this myth that there's this elite Euroleague out there that is far superior than anything mankind has ever known, but it's just that none of us are "smart enough" to know it

I've watched your hero vspan play several games. He isn't that great. From a perspective as a Basketball fan, I can appreciate parts of his game, but he has NOTHING compared to our Superstars. Dude is a bum, relatively speaking.
    Like I said, you are a troll.

Banned

Nuh uh, you are.

You're a dunce. You haven't offered any reliable information in this thread.

Local High School Star

This thread should be called "European League Scrubs/NBA Scrubs"

Saw a basketball once

seriously Euroleague, stop trolling and BS about everything, what's with the hate on NBA??

Banned