Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

dresta is having an absolute come apart in this thread
    complete meltdown

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    complete meltdown
    Do you do anything else on this site other than follow around the people you don't like parroting banal inanities such as "meltdown" like some kind of 5 year old with down syndrome and ADHD?

Aside from sucking Lebron James's cock, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Do you do anything else on this site other than follow around the people you don't like parroting banal inanities such as "meltdown" like some kind of 5 year old with down syndrome and ADHD?

Aside from sucking Lebron James's cock, that is.
    do you do anything with your life besides sit on an online forum and tell everyone how you disapprove of every topic that you have an opinion of?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    do you do anything with your life besides sit on an online forum and tell everyone how you disapprove of every topic that you have an opinion of?
    topkek

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Of course, else i'd have as many posts as Jameer by now. How's the approach been working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    complete meltdown

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Abraham Lincoln opposed the war against Mexico, he knew it was a blatant landgrab (google it bitch).

I'll take his viewpoint over a eurotrash internet pseudo intellectual, all day everyday.

Fvck Manisfest Destiny

Fvck you
    Every time you bring this shit up about US stealing the land you fail to acknowledge that Mexico "stole" the land from Spain who "stole" the land from natives. Not to mention, natives fought each other as well and stole land from other natives. Doesn't help your claim at all and never has no matter how many times you bring it up. You have no more right to the land than gringos.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

It's laughable watching the idiots in that video showing their pride with their Mexican flags and soccer jerseys despite the fact that they or their ancestors made a conscious decision to move to the United States. The simple fact is that millions of them and their compatriots would rather live illegally in the United States than remain in their homeland.

They would rather work for so called greedy and unscrupulous Caucasians for slave wages, without legal recourse, the right to vote or participate in democracy and live every day with the fear of deportation.

The simple, inescapable fact is that they have a better life living under an American government than they do living under a Mexican one. Yet somehow its the gringos that are the bad guys.

Abraham Lincoln opposed the war against Mexico, he knew it was a blatant landgrab (google it bitch).
    Land grab of what? What the hell is "Mexico" anyway? There's no "Mexican" people or Mexican language. It's not a real nation. It's just colony invented by people from the other side of the world like the USA or Canada. I don't know why you feel like the specific boarders from 18... whatever are the "real" boarders.

There's nothing to give back because there isn't really a "Mexico" in the first place. What's Mexico and what America is simply a matter of what amount of land the Spanish and the British could conquer. British > Spanish. To the victor goes the spoils.

That being said, I do have sympathy for any person who is native to a particular area. I don't think there's any moral grounds to tell a person they can't live on their own native land. But when I say that, I mean their actual native land. Not boarders created by the Spanish or the British. Somebody native to some little area of North Dakota doesn't get to claim that everything from Arizona to Maine is their native land. The United States is a British creation.

Banned

lol @ these SJW's getting butthurt.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. There are plenty of Americans in this country that have ancestry dating back to Mexico. These Americans work hard and they hate these Mexican protesters. I say these protesters are Mexican, obviously due to the flag waving.

No self respecting Latino American will wave that flag.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Mexican is a nationality not a race. There are plenty of Americans in this country that have ancestry dating back to Mexico. These Americans work hard and they hate these Mexican protesters. I say these protesters are Mexican, obviously due to the flag waving.

no, youre out of touch with reality. you have no mexican, asian or black friends.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Land grab of what? What the hell is "Mexico" anyway? There's no "Mexican" people or Mexican language. It's not a real nation. It's just colony invented by people from the other side of the world like the USA or Canada. I don't know why you feel like the specific boarders from 18... whatever are the "real" boarders.

There's nothing to give back because there isn't really a "Mexico" in the first place. What's Mexico and what America is simply a matter of what amount of land the Spanish and the British could conquer. British > Spanish. To the victor goes the spoils.

That being said, I do have sympathy for any person who is native to a particular area. I don't think there's any moral grounds to tell a person they can't live on their own native land. But when I say that, I mean their actual native land. Not boarders created by the Spanish or the British. Somebody native to some little area of North Dakota doesn't get to claim that everything from Arizona to Maine is their native land. The United States is a British creation.
    Why do you insist on spelling "borders" with an a?

I disagree...

There's no problem with moving here from Mexico and waving a Mexican flag during the World Cup.

But waving it as a political statement like Mexico is somehow better than the US in any way, shape, or form, is pretty dumb.

Why do you insist on spelling "borders" with an a?
    Because I'm not a good speller.

Spelling aside, do you want to answer the actual comment?