Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Michael Caine says Batman 3 starts shooting next April.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Life
    Still considering. I assure you that I wont be talking as long as many in the draft took. So dont worry.
    its all good. I thought you forgot you had another pick.

And Christpher Nolan would never degrade this film by casting a gimmicky teen like Miley in any role whatsoever. I have complete faith in him and believe this movie will be very good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    its all good. I thought you forgot you had another pick.
    No Prob.. Im clueless.. thus the inability to select.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    The first one, as in Begins, correct? I personally thought that was one of the best movies ever to kick off a potential franchise.
    Yeah I was like 14/15 at the time I didn't fully grasp it. I'll have to check it out again but honestly this whole time I had it filed away as boring in my mind vault butttttt I'll check for it eventually

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Yeah I was like 14/15 at the time I didn't fully grasp it. I'll have to check it out again but honestly this whole time I had it filed away as boring in my mind vault butttttt I'll check for it eventually
    You must re-watch.. that film was brilliant man.

Black Mask needs to be the villain in the next Batman Movie.

Eddie Murphy said he wanted to play Egghead when there were rumours of casting him as The Riddler. Get it done, he'd be egg-cellent in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    I hope Nolan makes this a worthy series. Drop another classic and then a really good film and I will easily declare the Batman series as something great. Even though I hated the first one, I will be more than willing to watch it and try getting into it far more if I realize the series as a whole is great

It's been a while since there was a great movie series, what was the last? Lord of the Rings?
    TOY STORY, n!gga!

Its gonna be pretty damn hard to top TDK.

But no Robin, and no Catwoman. No Miley Cyrus either.

NBA lottery pick

A little bit off topic, but I think Michael Caine was the PERFECT person to play the role of Alfred. Maybe its just me, but I think he was the perfect guy for the job.

Decent college freshman

I can't wait for this movie one way or the other. Nolan is not going to make a bad batman movie IMO. Can't wait for Inception either for the record.

Hardest part about the 2nd one is the villains. Penguin and Riddler are lame, Black Mask and Bane etc. are too unknown probably. Catwoman would be sweet with Rachel dead, but you need another villain like in Returns.

I think it is clear that 3 was supposed to be Joker and Two Face sort of teaming up. I think they'll leave Two Face dead now(it was sort of open ended, even though he appeared dead. Was the same type of fall as the mobster survived). I think Two Face would have went on a rampage in Gotham(otherwise why waste him, using him as a villain for only the last 20 minutes of one movie) while Joker was in Arkham Asylum, stewing and waiting. Two Face would break him out, or he'd break himself out, then they'd team up to get Batman, as they'd both have serious beef with him at that point, as well as both wanting to create chaos(controlled chaos with 2face). Now, i don't know where they go. They could bring back Two face and introduce Catwoman. They could get a new Joker and do 2 face and Joker anyways or they could get a new Joker and do Joker/Catwoman with Two face dead. The one guy at Wayne enterprises could become the riddler and they could use Penguin as new head of the mob in Gotham. Definitely would want it to be Hoffman or Gandolfini. Black Mask would be interesting as he is an interesting duality to Batman

Blu Ray

Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul weren't well known villains either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    I can't wait for this movie one way or the other. Nolan is not going to make a bad batman movie IMO. Can't wait for Inception either for the record.

Hardest part about the 2nd one is the villains. Penguin and Riddler are lame, Black Mask and Bane etc. are too unknown probably. Catwoman would be sweet with Rachel dead, but you need another villain like in Returns.

I think it is clear that 3 was supposed to be Joker and Two Face sort of teaming up. I think they'll leave Two Face dead now(it was sort of open ended, even though he appeared dead. Was the same type of fall as the mobster survived). I think Two Face would have went on a rampage in Gotham(otherwise why waste him, using him as a villain for only the last 20 minutes of one movie) while Joker was in Arkham Asylum, stewing and waiting. Two Face would break him out, or he'd break himself out, then they'd team up to get Batman, as they'd both have serious beef with him at that point, as well as both wanting to create chaos(controlled chaos with 2face). Now, i don't know where they go. They could bring back Two face and introduce Catwoman. They could get a new Joker and do 2 face and Joker anyways or they could get a new Joker and do Joker/Catwoman with Two face dead. The one guy at Wayne enterprises could become the riddler and they could use Penguin as new head of the mob in Gotham. Definitely would want it to be Hoffman or Gandolfini. Black Mask would be interesting as he is an interesting duality to Batman

There's plenty of other villains to use for a diff tone or whatever Nolan wants to do. It's clear The Joker was supposed to be in this upcoming movie (RIP) and I hope they go to Arkham or use some footage not used in the theatrical cut of Heath to ackowledge Batman's nemesis still having a presence in Gotham.

I say they use Bane and have him whoop Batman's ass during the first hour and breaking his back like that comic storyline. Also have another villain like Catwoman play a somewhat minor role and have Bane team up with a mastermind such as Riddler or Two-Face returning

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady

There's plenty of other villains to use for a diff tone or whatever Nolan wants to do. It's clear The Joker was supposed to be in this upcoming movie (RIP) and I hope they go to Arkham or use some footage not used in the theatrical cut of Heath to ackowledge Batman's nemesis still having a presence in Gotham.

I say they use Bane and have him whoop Batman's ass during the first hour and breaking his back like that comic storyline. Also have another villain like Catwoman play a somewhat minor role and have Bane team up with a mastermind such as Riddler or Two-Face returning

i think Nolan has already said that the Joker won't make any more appearances in any of his Batman movies out of respect for Heath

NBA lottery pick

I'm just curious when we're going to start hearing some actual info about it. Usually by now there's some leaks, especially considering they're about to start filming in less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    i think Nolan has already said that the Joker won't make any more appearances in any of his Batman movies out of respect for Heath
    Even with stuff he filmed during TDK??!! Why would that be disrespectful? That decision hurts what Heath created IMO. They HAVE to acknowledge Joker in the 3rd one, hence why he wasn't killed like B89