Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Posterize's Pro Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    Probably after the withdrawal date. I think I was last place last year and it was my own game lol
    time to get started

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    time to get started
    Almost forgot. I'm going to see if I can dig up last year's thread to remember everything.

I was right on some, I was wrong on some...and I'll be back this year.

On my to do list:
    John Wall
    Evan Turner
    Demarcus Cousins
    Derrick Favors
    Al-Farouq Aminu
    Wesley Johnson
    Greg Monroe
    Patrick Patterson
    Cole Aldrich
    Ed Davis
    Xavier Henry
    Damion James
    Lance Stephenson
    Devin Ebanks
    Gani Lawal
    Dominique Jones
    Willie Warren
    Stanley Robinson
    Jordan Crawford
    Greivis Vasquez
    Luke Harangody
    Sherron Collins

NOT doing:
    Hassan Whiteside
    Paul George
    Larry Sanders
    Donatus Motiejunas
    Avery Bradley
    Luke Babbit
    Armon Johnson
    Soloman Alabi
    Elliot Williams

I'll see how many of those I can get to that are on my to do list. If they're on my "not doing" list it's because I saw them 2 times or less (in most cases 0 times). For guys that aren't on either list I either didn't see them enough to give a full scouting report (like James Anderson and Udoh) or I just don't care enough to write about them (like Orton, Bledsoe, and Pondexter). Still deciding on Hayward.

If it's cool I might tackle a few of the ones you aren't doing. Mostly, I wouldn't mind doing James Anderson. He's from my home state, saw him play a few times in high school, new he had big time potential, and have seen him play probably 12-15 times in college. Granted, not all of those times I watched with a lot of focus on him or anyone one player, but I think I've seen enough of him to have a good understanding of his game and what he can and can not do.

I could probably come up with something for Elliot Williams and Alabi. I watched Baylor 4 or 5 times over the last couple o fyears, but again, I focused more on other players not named Udoh, but might try to do something on him. Also, this guy is a late first rounder (could slip into the 2nd round) but I saw Terico White play a few times as well-once in person.

Or, I might just see what you say on some of these guys and give some feedback if I feel like it. I don't want to take over or hijack your thread, so I'd probably only do 2-5.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    If it's cool I might tackle a few of the ones you aren't doing. Mostly, I wouldn't mind doing James Anderson. He's from my home state, saw him play a few times in high school, new he had big time potential, and have seen him play probably 12-15 times in college. Granted, not all of those times I watched with a lot of focus on him or anyone one player, but I think I've seen enough of him to have a good understanding of his game and what he can and can not do.

I could probably come up with something for Elliot Williams and Alabi. I watched Baylor 4 or 5 times over the last couple o fyears, but again, I focused more on other players not named Udoh, but might try to do something on him. Also, this guy is a late first rounder (could slip into the 2nd round) but I saw Terico White play a few times as well-once in person.

Or, I might just see what you say on some of these guys and give some feedback if I feel like it. I don't want to take over or hijack your thread, so I'd probably only do 2-5.
    Do as many as you want

Sweet. I'll probably knock out a few in the next couple of days since I'm leaving sunday and will be out of town for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Ditto. But if you feel it's cluttering up the thread, I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Ditto. But if you feel it's cluttering up the thread, I'll pass.
    On my to do list:
    John Wall
    Evan Turner
    Demarcus Cousins

Derrick Favors
    Al-Farouq Aminu
    Wesley Johnson
    Greg Monroe
    Patrick Patterson
    Cole Aldrich
    Ed Davis
    Xavier Henry
    Damion James
    Lance Stephenson
    Devin Ebanks
    Gani Lawal
    Dominique Jones
    Willie Warren
    Stanley Robinson
    Jordan Crawford
    Greivis Vasquez
    Luke Harangody
    Sherron Collins

NOT doing:
    Hassan Whiteside
    Paul George
    Larry Sanders
    Donatus Motiejunas
    Avery Bradley
    Luke Babbit
    Armon Johnson
    Soloman Alabi
    Elliot Williams

Those guys in bold I definitely want to do, but if you want any on the "not doing" list go right ahead or anyone special on the top list not bolded just let me know. For both you and KG215. If you both do the same guy it's not a big deal. 2 perspectives on a player isn't a bad thing.

But I'll be starting a new thread for this tomorrow so hold up until then.

I've got a shorter list of guys I want to do.

Ed Davis
    James Anderson
    Ekpe Udoh
    Solomon Alabi
    Elliot Williams
    Terico White
    Jarvis Varnado

I could do about any ACC guy. Ed Davis, obviously, is the one I know the most about, but I've seen the other guys enough. So if you don't get around to doing Lawal, or Davis, or Vazquez in the next several weeks, I may do them as well.