Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default NBA 2K12: Create A Legend Mode

So who will be your chosen one? I personally want to pick up John Wall and get him to superstardom level. Or maybe take Melo and get him that ring.

I also had a question. Let's say you take KG, and he's really old. Can you raise attributes like quickness and speed? That's basically making them younger. Can you do that?

Default Re: NBA 2K12: Create A Legend Mode

i want to finish a player's career, so i wouldnt have the patience to play 15 years or so of a young player's career, so ill prob choose somebody in their 30s. i was thinking joe johnson, maybe tim duncan. putting up crazy stats never appealed to me, being part of a smooth offense with one of those guys is a lot more appealing.

I really like the look of this mode and was even considering overlooking the no rookie, old rosters thing to play this with Bogut and/or Patty Mills.
    But considering the pages and pages of complaints and bug reports on the 2K forums I'll be waiting till it's patched....

Banned

I'm going to use Lord Godbe. Might as well make him GOAT in the video game world too

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

So after games do you still get post game interviews, and all the cool stuff thats in my player now, or is it just a half assed product thrown together like the jordan my player in 2k11?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    So after games do you still get post game interviews, and all the cool stuff thats in my player now, or is it just a half assed product thrown together like the jordan my player in 2k11?
    no interviews, but how would that work anyway? i don't want to hear voices that aren't their voices. it works well enough.

gonna make Jonas Jerebko a legend.

Picked up the game earlier today. Replaced current Lakers with old school Lakers, Gonna run shit with Frobe

started one with mario chalmers. its pretty fun, played 2 games, just hitting outside shots and dropping dimes, making bron and wade play off of the ball more, and the offense runs much better. its way harder to get good teammate grades in 2k12, ive played about 5 or 10 games in my player or create a legend and have yet to get even an A-, while in 2k11 i got all A+

After I unlocked the '71 Lakers I traded Big Z for Wilt Chamberlain and started using him in Create A Legend.

After 10 games we are 8-2 and Wilt is now leading the league in FG% and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    After I unlocked the '71 Lakers I traded Big Z for Wilt Chamberlain and started using him in Create A Legend.

After 10 games we are 8-2 and Wilt is now leading the league in FG% and rebounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Picked up the game earlier today. Replaced current Lakers with old school Lakers, Gonna run shit with Frobe
    anybody know how these two guys did it?

Started one with Dexter Pittman. good times.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    anybody know how these two guys did it?
    I think they used a back-alley way involved exporting a team from Association prior to the first patch. Now, if you purchase the DLC, trading between regular teams and classic teams should be freed up, in addition to using the legends wherever one would like.

Now I can make Iman Shumpert a legend like I intended!

(assuming they add rookies in the next few days)

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Im using mike beasley. His jumper is so smooth man. And the twolves are 3-0 so far. Gotta up the difficulty as im scoring half our teams points at times.