Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Proper Talk Disscusions with Fresh Kid

Here-legit q?

Are you really a Knicks fan and is it due to some undying loyalty due to some reason Hometown,first team,being NY or
    is it bc of past glory from the 70s and 90s?

I don't see how you can support a team that's been straight crap or at best mediocre for the past 15 years and hasn't improved much if at all.

It'll be like being a Bucks fan now or a
    Timberwolves,Bobcats,Nuggets fan.

From Ewing and Finals to Isiah Thomas,Marbury,Curry to more crap to
    injured Amare and now Carmelo with 2nd option being JR Smith.

It'll be like the heat after 2006 was basically Wade and scrubs for the next 10 years and barely any playoff success if at all.

It's Like the Milwaukee Bucks now--
    From Kareem,Big O to Allen to the mediocrity past years and to straight crap
    now.

How do ya deal with being a NYK fan man?

Default Re: Proper Talk Disscusions with Fresh Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    Here-legit q?

Are you really a Knicks fan and is it due to some undying loyalty due to some reason Hometown,first team,being NY or
    is it bc of past glory from the 70s and 90s?

How do ya deal with being a NYK fan man?
    I'm a knick fanatic for several reasons Mr. Flash thirty one. New York is my hometown and current residence. I was raised on being loyal to never give up and quit. I loved the knicks since 1994 when I was eight years old especially since Jordan retired unfortunately. That year in 1994 when the knicks advanced to the championship I was ecstatic on how my hometown team finally proved a lot of people wrong that they can succeed as real contenders. Ever since that day at a juvenile age I decided to be a knicks fan eternally. I stood by my decision ever since.