Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast
    Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

No need to use soul-trap. Just buy all your gems. You end up gathering so much gold as you play this game. I honestly just kept coming back to Dragonsreach and buying all grand gems from the magic guy there.

OK, so I accidentally killed Mercucio in last nights session, he had dwindelling health and get in the way of a strike from my Ebony Greatsword and he died, now what the hell am I supposed to do, he was the best companion ever.

I was pissed off at him though coz he had alot of my stuff on him so I had to loot him to get it all back and I was encumbered for ages untilIU could get back to a town, pretty inconsiderate of him really

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
    OK, so I accidentally killed Mercucio in last nights session, he had dwindelling health and get in the way of a strike from my Ebony Greatsword and he died, now what the hell am I supposed to do, he was the best companion ever.

I was pissed off at him though coz he had alot of my stuff on him so I had to loot him to get it all back and I was encumbered for ages untilIU could get back to a town, pretty inconsiderate of him really
    Aranea is almost as good. I killed Marcurio too . She can be found at Shrine of Azura just south of Winterhold. Gotta do her quest. She's a frost/arcane/conjuration mage... where as Marcurio is an arcane/alteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Aranea is almost as good. I killed Marcurio too . She can be found at Shrine of Azura just south of Winterhold. Gotta do her quest. She's a frost/arcane/conjuration mage... where as Marcurio is an arcane/alteration.
    Awesome, thanks for that, need a mage rather than an archer, archers give me the shits.

It sucks killing your companion, especially if you really became attached to them and got them real cool gear and remember all the times they saved your ass in difficult quests. Belrand was the SHIT and I killed him, but the way I killed him was just terrible, I smacked the shit outta him with my dwarven battleaxe, it was the mission for the Jarl of Riften where you go to some cave and stop the skooma operation. There was alot of gamblers (about 7) and this one guy who was crazy tough to beat, we got rid of about 4 gamblers together and then the crazy tough guy with the enchanted greatsword came. I took a shot at him the same time he took Belrand down to low hp (was still standing) and the guy moved away...shot landed right on belrands head, killing him instantly I will forever be haunted by that mistake..

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    It sucks killing your companion, especially if you really became attached to them and got them real cool gear and remember all the times they saved your ass in difficult quests. Belrand was the SHIT and I killed him, but the way I killed him was just terrible, I smacked the shit outta him with my dwarven battleaxe, it was the mission for the Jarl of Riften where you go to some cave and stop the skooma operation. There was alot of gamblers (about 7) and this one guy who was crazy tough to beat, we got rid of about 4 gamblers together and then the crazy tough guy with the enchanted greatsword came. I took a shot at him the same time he took Belrand down to low hp (was still standing) and the guy moved away...shot landed right on belrands head, killing him instantly I will forever be haunted by that mistake..
    You sound gutted bro, do you need a hug

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
    You sound gutted bro, do you need a hug
    I need BELRAND

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I almost married him just now. I didn't realize what the dialogue was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    yea even worse i had my wife killed...
    she was beautiful... blond sexy nord bitch just sat at our home, cooked and blowed me after a hard day of work.... it was great.. but one day i thought i would make her happy and take her out in the nature for some fresh air while i did a quest to show her what i do for a living, somehow a massive wolf pack ran after her and mauled her to death... she became dogfood...

what was i thinking.. i could have given her some armor-weapon just in case.. life sux

dunno if i can find another as beautiful as she was... damn.. i cant live without her
    Last edited by pauk; 12-01-2011 at 04:49 AM.

i momenteraly took another wife tho.... but out of frustration i killed her under our sexual intercourse.... ... what can i say.. im a barbarian and i had to much alcohol.. and cmon its freakin Lydia, she is a hoodrat...

Last edited by pauk; 12-01-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    i momenteraly took another wife tho.... but out of frustration i killed her under our sexual intercourse.... ... what can i say.. im a barbarian and i had to much alcohol.. and cmon its freakin Lydia, she is a hoodrat...

lol @ the surrounding bottles of mead

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

I had Lydia as a follower but killed her. Now I have this Onmund guy and I honeslty don't think I have EVER seen him attack anything. Don't think he could be any worse.

What are some good enchantment spells for 2 handed weapons that you dudes have come across?