Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Te

I think he'll come out as gay. Then after two years in the NFL he'll say that he's not gay and he was just forced to say that he's gay so people would get off his back about his fake gf.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    then is Mauia on it as well?

the character Lennay Kekua seems to predate Manti's rise to fame. It seems that there has been other marks to this hoax before, if you read what Mauia talks about (her father dying) you see a similar story as what Manti told. Very strange but she seems like some red herring used to lure all these polynesian hawaiian football players
    But Mauia said he physically met her through Tuiasosopo, so would he be in on it too? Even though he's denying having any relation at all to this Kekua character?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Te'o just created her for the publicity. What better story to create then the one he did..

More pics of McCarron's and Johnny Football's girlfriends plz

Banned

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

After giving this a little more thought, I am leaning toward Manti being a homosexual.

It makes complete sense to me...

the guy that is being accused of playing the part of Lenney is some high school QB that was somehow friends with Manti...no one knows how they are friends but there are pictures of them together...I think this guy is Manti's secret gay love. They both created "Lenney" to help cover up their relationship.

This gay lover was who Manti was talking on the phone with every night...

When Manti started getting popular on a national level, they knew they had to do something about "Lenney" because eventually people would find out she didn't exist. So they decided to "kill her" with Leukemia. And what a better time to do that than along side a dead grandmother and big football games to help hide the fact there is no funeral.

yep, Manti is gay me thinks...makes more sense than him being in on it for publicity, or him just actually falling in love with some hacker that was playing with him FOR THREE YEARS.

^ He should have just "broken up" with her. Bam. That way, no one even knows who she is and this story never happens. I'm starting to think he's just an idiot and actually got played

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    ^ He should have just "broken up" with her. Bam. That way, no one even knows who she is and this story never happens. I'm starting to think he's just an idiot and actually got played
    for 3 years?...some hacker messed with him FOR 3 YEARS!!???

no skype...no Facebook...just twitter...and a fake voice on the phone?...no visiting her in the hospital with Leukemia ever?

I don't buy it at all...he would have to be dumb on levels that make him literally retarded

it has also been shown that Manti is a "straight-A" level student...

Banned

3 scenarios

1. GOAT athlete troll/fraud
    2. Homosexual
    3. Really retarded victim that got trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    3 scenarios

1. GOAT athlete troll/fraud
    2. Homosexual
    3. Really retarded victim that got trolled.
    with him being gay, all the puzzle pieces of this story fit together perfectly

the other two options have huge holes in them...that make no sense

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    with him being gay, all the puzzle pieces of this story fit together perfectly

the other two options have huge holes in them...that make no sense
    It is actually possible that he could be all three with him being a homosexual as the primary point. he frauded because he is a homosexual and it turns out the fraud was a fraud too.

If he just frauds, I suspect he did it for people to sympathize him and to get that bowl game, which he was awful in.

Manti was also "THE STAR" athlete of Notre Dame...he could have had almost in college girl he wanted during those 3 years...

If he was in on this and made it up for publicity then he is willingly giving up his option for A REAL FEMALE GIRL to have sex with...for 3 years

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    Manti was also "THE STAR" athlete of Notre Dame...he could have had almost in college girl he wanted during those 3 years...

If he was in on this and made it up for publicity then he is willingly giving up his option for A REAL FEMALE GIRL to have sex with...for 3 years
    Who says he didn't have a roman style orgy after home games? I think he purely did this for publicity to get elevated into Tebow like status.. he just didn't think it through

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    [COLOR="Red"]Who says he didn't have a roman style orgy after home games?[/COLOR] I think he purely did this for publicity to get elevated into Tebow like status.. he just didn't think it through
    yeah exactly, NO ONE is saying he did lol...supposedly he was on the phone every night talking to Lenney (the hacker? huh?)

If Manti was ever seen with another female I am sure it would have come out, if not by now it will here shortly in the next few days