Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: OT: MTV Movie Awards, Who's the hotter babe, Christina Aguilera or Jessica Alba?

I liked Aguilera back when she first started, then she went "dirty" and she lost my vote.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: OT: MTV Movie Awards, Who's the hotter babe, Christina Aguilera or Jessica Alba?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    I liked Aguilera back when she first started, then she went "dirty" and she lost my vote.
    Yeah, but now she's back to "smoking hot" and steals my vote back.

BAM!!

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

Christina was hot back in the genie in a bottle time. She has not aged well at all though, she wears so much makeup its not even funny. Wonder how bad her skin must be to need that much, surely she would have a stylist telling her it looks awful if she didnt need it.

Alba easily on this one though.

I'll take Scarlett or Adriana Lima over Alba though.

National High School Star

Can't go wrong with either Alba or Christina. But Christina looks like a slut so she probably gets the one niter or if you just wanna whore it up. But to marry, def Alba. But alba been looking too skinny lately. She gots to eat.

Alba looking like she be eating too many celery, and not enough sausage. What a waste. She is like a Shawn Kemp, but instead of one of the best ever she got too skinny, while Kemp got fat.

so looking at those I think Christina is my choice.
    She got booty.

Nice legs

and these pics just puts her on top

but she can also look classy, if you wanna show her to moms (got to tell her to wear a bra tho)

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Alba got a boob job
    eh?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craigthomasb
    alba by a country mile
    pretty much. too much heavy makeup on christina, not a good look IMO (makeup should be used to accentuate natural beauty, not the star of the show itself - something many young hoochies dont seem to realize). also, the bottle blond doesnt do it for me. I can just see her chemically damaged hair falling out while im trying to rodeo! her bod is pretty tight, but they both are obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    Aguilera had nice tiits to begin with, i dunno why she got implants, i would be pissed if i was her boyfriend i hate implants.
    yes they are pretty crappy. fake **** suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo
    but she can also look classy, if you wanna show her to moms (got to tell her to wear a bra tho)

where did she look "classy" in those pics?

National High School Star

that pic she looks classy enuff.

The Big Bang

Alba....She has been number one for the past 4 or 6 years now.

College star

aguilera looks like a run down hooker

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    aguilera looks like a run down hooker
    Yes she does. This comparison is grossly insulting.

In It to Win It

Damn they're both pretty hot, but I'm gonna go with Jessica Alba by a smidge.

Jessica Alba, hotter and younger.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Alba is too skinny but Christina is just right. Its close but I take Christina.