Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Richard Sherman has SWAG

more hilarious footage of Sherm

Richard Sherman needs to be disliked to pump himself up. This is just another thing to irk people the wrong way and keep it goin. I would love for a more reserved player to really embarrass him. I wouldn't even say anything to him just go about my business and just light him up once.

**** that. I love his attitude. That old time c0ckyness is great for any sport. Give this guy a medal. More athletes need to be like this period. Too many pussified players. Mannings taking it though.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

more hilarious footage of Sherm
    What actually happened:

http://youtu.be/a1xw09AcvzI

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    **** that. I love his attitude. That old time c0ckyness is great for any sport. Give this guy a medal. More athletes need to be like this period. Too many pussified players. Mannings taking it though.
    Totally disagree. It's totally immature, feminine, diva like behavior. I will agree that it fires people up, but it goes completely against the spirit of evolved competition between men who are driving each other to be the best they can, not better than everyone else and berating opponents. Overcome your opponent, beat your chest, and kick him while he's down is what Sherman did. Crabtree may be getting exactly what he's putting out, but a true champion doesn't partake in nonsense like that. Now... If Sherman talks to these guys before games or off the field and there is an agreement that its all for show then that is brilliant entertainment. Trent Williams punching him in the face tells me otherwise though. The media will give him a ton of attention for this though and a whole bunch of Richard Sherman's who want to piss off society will start popping up. That's why Manning needs to shut this punk up and show what real winners are like.

The best trash talk I've ever heard was Bird asking the field at the 3pt contest who was coming in second.

People get so bent out of shape over a little trash talk and that's why he does it. What's funny is that fans and spectators take it so seriously when the actual players don't seem to.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Totally disagree. It's totally immature, feminine, diva like behavior. I will agree that it fires people up, but it goes completely against the spirit of evolved competition between men who are driving each other to be the best they can, not better than everyone else and berating opponents. Overcome your opponent, beat your chest, and kick him while he's down is what Sherman did. Crabtree may be getting exactly what he's putting out, but a true champion doesn't partake in nonsense like that. Now... If Sherman talks to these guys before games or off the field and there is an agreement that its all for show then that is brilliant entertainment. Trent Williams punching him in the face tells me otherwise though. The media will give him a ton of attention for this though and a whole bunch of Richard Sherman's who want to piss off society will start popping up. That's why Manning needs to shut this punk up and show what real winners are like.
    Manning doesn't want any part of Sherman. He's too smart to attack him. The Broncos are going to dink and dunk with Wes Welker because Seattle will not allow big plays. And you better believe those linebackers and safeties will be salivating to crack Welker's ass when he goes over the middle.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

I like him. He's a smart player, uses his trash talk to get under people's skin. He taunts people to bring their best at him and then backs up his talk.

Out of all the players that talk a lot of shit, I feel like he's the only one that puts in the time and effort to really live up to his words.

that was good. erin andrews lobbed that up.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    What actually happened:

http://youtu.be/a1xw09AcvzI
    What actually happened is he got smacked by Trent Williams for running his mouth

That gif is the smack

Lol at him saying he's the best CB in the league. Patrick Peterson is easily better than him.

It was the first time I watched Football and I must say I really don't get why everyone is making such a big deal out of his interview.
    I only saw it after I read all those shocked reactions on Twitter and everything and couldn't understand what all the fuzz was about.
    He just let go of his emotions instead of giving all those standard answers like everyone else. I for one found it entertaining and I am gonna root for Sherman and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

For how hard and tough of a sport Football is, the fans sure seem to be a bunch of pu***** tbh to be offended by his interview.

Grown men can't take trash talking without being offended yet are the first to talk about professionalism and maturity?

Stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Lol at him saying he's the best CB in the league. Patrick Peterson is easily better than him.
    Prove it

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pezt
    It was the first time I watched Football and I must say I really don't get why everyone is making such a big deal out of his interview.
    I only saw it after I read all those shocked reactions on Twitter and everything and couldn't understand what all the fuzz was about.
    He just let go of his emotions instead of giving all those standard answers like everyone else. I for one found it entertaining and I am gonna root for Sherman and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

For how hard and tough of a sport Football is, the fans sure seem to be a bunch of pu***** tbh to be offended by his interview.
    Well there are other reasons that we could get into but that's beyond the scope of this messageboard. But apparently players need to be like robots and not show any emotion.