Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Last year I told you all and Sinjackal.
    That the Spurs will be shocked and be defeated in 6 games.
    and everyone laughed. Now look what befell of Mr. Jackal?

And when I said that that Dallas would win the title and everyone laughed.
    Look what befell of Lebron?

Look guys. Utah and the Knicks will pull off the ultimate combo upset in Playoffs history.

The downfall of Miami will be the media and its bright lights. Bringing back flash backs to Lebron and co of the NBA Finals.

After New York Knicks sneaks out Game one which i can guarantee. The rest would be like like taking candy from a baby as the Heat folds like a cheap lounge chair in crunch time. They not recover after the events of game one.

The Spurs will be outmatched and outclassed yet again. The hills of Utah will prove to be too high to overcome. They will lose all their games in utah and the series will go 7 where Utah steals one in SA.

Both of these I can guarantee!

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

There is no way LeBron will lose in the first round for the rest of his career. Maybe when he turns 35 and thereafter but not sooner. It's just too crazy. This is a guy who has advanced in the post-season for most of his career. How can that streak end with Wade and Bosh by his side?

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Last year I told you all and Sinjackal.
    That the Spurs will be shocked and be defeated in 6 games.
    and everyone laughed. Now look what befell of Mr. Jackal?

And when I said that that Dallas would win the title and everyone laughed.
    Look what befell of Lebron?

Look guys. Utah and the Knicks will pull off the ultimate combo upset in Playoffs history.

The downfall of Miami will be the media and its bright lights. Bringing back flash backs to Lebron and co of the NBA Finals.

After New York Knicks sneaks out Game one which i can guarantee. The rest would be like like taking candy from a baby as the Heat folds like a cheap lounge chair in crunch time. They not recover after the events of game one.

The Spurs will be outmatched and outclassed yet again. The hills of Utah will prove to be too high to overcome. They will lose all their games in utah and the series will go 7 where Utah steals one in SA.

Both of these I can guarantee!

You were too busy saying Dirk could never lead a team to the title....Now you claimed they would win it all? When? After the sweep?

Good try, but you're dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    There is no way LeBron will lose in the first round for the rest of his career. Maybe when he turns 35 and thereafter but not sooner. It's just too crazy. This is a guy who has advanced in the post-season for most of his career. How can that streak end with Wade and Bosh by his side?
    I see what I see and I have said what I have said.
    I'm never wrong, but you should heed.

Melo, JR, Shump and Novak if HOT will be too much to handle for miami.
    Plus add the media bright lights. We see what happens when Lebron fails he withdraws.

Game One will be a close game with many lebron mistakes at the end.
    The media will subsequently destroy him, and he will withdraw for the rest of the series.

That I can guarantee.

I will LOL if the Heat get bounced in the first round. I actually think the Knicks match up well - they have size and firepower.

Both teams are able to put up a fight, but I just don't see it... 6 games at most!

Well, the Knicks MIGHT be able to force a game 7 if Carmelo goes nuts, but that's all... Miami wins!

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Good try, but you're dead wrong.
    Just like I was wrong here? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=219517

Look I know it hurts to be eliminated as the one seed twice.
    But don't fight it, just accept it.

I will go on a record there is no way the Spurs advance in the first round.
    My gut feeling is the same as last year.

Literally Impossible.

Plus add the media bright lights. We see what happens when Lebron fails he withdraws.

The media will subsequently destroy him, and he will withdraw for the rest of the series.

That I can guarantee
    This I would love to see. Pure clarification that he is not one of the GOAT if this happens.

what will you say when this doesnt happen?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

That I can guarantee.

I think too much anime has gotten into your head now you think your some fictional drawn up character who can forsee the future. Snap back to reality. The cartoons won't live your life for you.

SAS being upset in 1st round is less likely than the Heat imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

You were too busy saying Dirk could never lead a team to the title....Now you claimed they would win it all? When? After the sweep?
    I never said or made any prediction that Lakers would beat the Mavs.

Dirk was dangerous and I knew what he could do. Plus we had not one to guard him effectively. Plus our perimeter defense sucked and you guys were stacked with shooters.

So I wasn't surprised when your swept the Lakers.

After that I went on record that the Miami heat will reach the finals and lose the mavs.

I will also go on record and say. IF the mavs meet OKC. They will upset them in 6 games. That I can also guarantee.

This F@gg0t also predicted the Heat would lose first round last year, 2nd round against Boston, and also lose again vs Chicago. This kobe stan also predicted the lakers to win against Dallas.

Hulk Hogan your gimmick is so old.