Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    When the f*ck did I justify his actions?
    You tried, here:

No one is putting a knife to your throat old boy, so you can't possibly understand the pressure that drove Dorner to do what he did. Have you ever gotten to the point where you were so pissed off you just don't give a f*ck. Multiply that by 10. Dude just got to that point and since you are old and prob senile, you prob won't understand the same kind of passion.

And do you know what is even more sad .. you're trying to make a stupid point by justifying more killings by saying he should of went after the people who did him wrong instead of the couple.
    The point I was trying to make is that going after the guy's daughter (or son, not sure) was cowardly. Like Niko said in his previous post. He didn't even go after the allegedly corrupt cops. He went after family members. That's weak.

Killing is killing homeboy; the act in itself is immoral: it doesn't matter if it is done out of revenge or justified in any way; killing is only moral if you are saving a life or yourself, so don't try to wring this philosophical ethics bullsh*t at me when you prob failed Socrates ethical intellectualism. Please.
    Of course killing immoral. I'm not viewing from a philosophical perspective. You are. He had beef with corrupt cops? Go after them, but he didn't do that. He just went after innocent people. Which leads me to believe this man is delusional. I read his manifesto. The guy is clearly out of his mind. Delusions of self grandeur.

You numbn*ts would attack the premise to fit your agendas in anyway you see fit rather than have an honest debate.
    I don't have an agenda or a personal vendetta against you.

All I'm saying is stop acting like a choir boy and admit the corruption within the department (yes the one in Dorner's manifesto) does exist and something that needs to be rectified.
    I already did in my previous post.

The failure to view this corruption as something that is evil is just as bad (if not more) than the killings done by Dorner. Fact.
    Reaching. Saying 'fact' doesn't make it one.

That is my premise and I will stick by it (so please stop bullsh*tting your way around it with pathetic straws to try to a prove a point).
    We obviously agree police corruption exists and something needs to be done. I don't disagree. However, you don't seem to understand that KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT. It's cowardly. If you can't see that then I have nothing else to say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Know what I realized though. His downfall was releasing the manifesto. If he was as intelligent as they say he would have just started taking down his targets 1 by 1 and they would likely not suspect it was him for quite a while. He basically put a big ass target on his chest. Instead should have released the manifesto as he was about to commit suicide or be killed.
    Or look at it this way. His intention was more so exposing the corrupt LAPD. Not just killing cops. He couldve lasted a loooooong time if he just went on his own personal crusade and not made his plight public. It took two weeks before they finally caught him while knowing who he was.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    In the end just another coward with a gun.
    That's not a nice thing to say about the LAPD.

K rather than a sniper.. the cops used a truck to ram the cabin walls down after pumping tear gas in and set a fire intentionally.. and heard a single shot (likely a suicide shot) and suspect his body is in the basement (where he was hiding). Sad thing is nobody is talking about if the cops killed the two supposed hostages or what happened to them.
    What hostages? The hostages were in another home 30 miles away in Big Bear.

He stole their truck and left them behind, one of them called the police and the chase was on.

This was an empty vacation home according to the owner of the home who supplied the police with the floor plans to the cabin.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    What hostages? The hostages were in another home 30 miles away in Big Bear.

He stole their truck and left them behind, one of them called the police and the chase was on.

This was an empty vacation home according to the owner of the home who supplied the police with the floor plans to the cabin.
    Ah thanks. I thought maybe I missed something. Wow that's crazy.

Banned

Let's all just say our prayers for Mr. Dorner and hope that he escaped the cabin.

-or-

He should have walked out of there unarmed and prove what he's been saying all along in the manifesto.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

How many people did Dorner actually kill?

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Let's all just say our prayers for Mr. Dorner and hope that he escaped the cabin.

-or-

He should have walked out of there unarmed and prove what he's been saying all along in the manifesto.

Walked out unarmed? They were going to kill him no matter what. He was past the point of no return.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    4 .

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

i think it was five

the two in the car.

two cops

then one more today.

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Walked out unarmed? They were going to kill him no matter what. He was past the point of no return.
    thats his point. he was going to surrender and the police would have still killed him, proving the corruption.

Yea, the death count seems to always change. I know he killed two cops and that couple for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    But in your other post you stated she was no where near the incident.according.to witnesses. Which is.it?
    I might have been unclear, but what one of the witnesses said was that when after the homeless man was on the ground (after she tased him) she was not close enough to have kicked him. So we are just talking a matter of feet.

Ah thanks. I thought maybe I missed something. Wow that's crazy.

This is the area it came to an end. 34.163316,-116.864909 Pretty sure this is the property, just cut and paste the above into your browser. You can see how far it is from Big Bear.

He hijacked the truck maybe a mile or less from where he burned his truck down last week so clearly he never left the area

Quote Originally Posted by MAC system
    thats his point. he was going to surrender and the police would have still killed him, proving the corruption.

Even if they didn't kill him, he was better off dead. They would have fed him how own s.hit in prison.