Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star indiefan23's Avatar

Default Re: The 5 Best Mix Masters Of You Tube

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    Playas' club. If that's the one you're talking about.

That's the song on yinka's awesome TD mix. Sweet, sweet song.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    wow, i just googled that shit. is this the video you're talking about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOdsKyv2KzU

unfreakingreal.
    Man, this just didn't impress me. I think that Clint Mansell piece has just become too ubiquitous.

Complete Player

I'll always prefer the KBlaze or Yinka Dare style of mix where I can actually SEE the goddamn highlight a player makes

The A.D.D style of mix where you see half second edits of "dribble - cut - shoot - cut - ball go through the hoop" frustrates the hell out of me because it just robs the player's movements of all of their grace and it brings more attention to the editor than the players themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OPLcj0Nz9c

Will always be my favorite mix.

Blaze and Yinka the best for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I'll always prefer the KBlaze or Yinka Dare style of mix where I can actually SEE the goddamn highlight a player makes

The A.D.D style of mix where you see half second edits of "dribble - cut - shoot - cut - ball go through the hoop" frustrates the hell out of me because it just robs the player's movements of all of their grace and it brings more attention to the editor than the players themselves.
    Yep, and that's precisely why they're there. Honestly, Coose's mixes might be the best, but watching KBlaze's 'Nique mix I really get a feel for how the guy played and the impact he had on the league. That, and while the epic movie scores are cool, the sweet, sweet hip hop tracks just work with hoops.

as much as kblaze is great and one of the alltime great posters on this board that list means nothing and was made by a moron

vincent da is the stanley kubrick of nba mix making and he used to be a regular poster on here. anyone even nominating another person is an uninformed moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Vincent Da is #1 by a lot to me. First time I saw art of war I almost quit making videos.

game recognise game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    Man, this just didn't impress me. I think that Clint Mansell piece has just become too ubiquitous.

except he made that way before they started using it on tv- for other stuff, it was literally not that long after requiem came out

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    Brilliant mix. My favourite expired pineapples mix is the He got Game mash up with LeBron James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bNnTw5zl0

KBlaze is brilliant, Yinka dare and before he became obsessed with himself Bruce Blitz made some great mixes.

NBA Superstar

I am usually the last one to pick up on internet sensations, so I'm surprised there's posters here who have not seen The Art of War. I think there should be a topic made in its regard every month here. My brother watches it before his basketball games all the time. And quite honestly, it makes me want to go out and dunk on someone, hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    as much as kblaze is great and one of the alltime great posters on this board that list means nothing and was made by a moron

vincent da is the stanley kubrick of nba mix making and he used to be a regular poster on here. anyone even nominating another person is an uninformed moron.
    Heh, if you google for "Vincent Da" the first two links about him have KBlaze right next to it. Honestly, his art of war mix is great, but I went to his channel and saw a bunch of paint ball videos. On youtube I saw Art Of War and his Penny mix (which is not nearly as good). Personally, I didn't think Art Of War > New Decade by Coose at all, but maybe he should be on the list.

But yea, that's moronic? ;0 Why so much hate? I asked who was missing, that's the point. Maybe Vincent Da is the best ever, but he's not nearly the most prolific. Why is everyone on ISH so quick to try and show how awesome they are by putting others down?

Is there a mystery VD channel I can't seem to find with google or youtube's search? Cuz yea, I looked.

Banned

Coose is on a whole nother level if u ask me.

kblaze and yinka dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    Coose is on a whole nother level if u ask me.
    Yea, I kind of agree. But I love the pureness of KBlaze. They balance out. KBlaze includes moments that truly matter. I dunno, anyone can put 1000 dunk cuts into a mix. There's more to it then that.