NBA rookie of the year

Default Females who constantly bash their ex-boyfriends

A lot of guys get annoyed by women they've recently met who can't seem to stop dragging their ex-boyfriends into the mud. These dudes don't realize (well some do) that these types of females are ripe for the picking, and it doesn't even take much work either.

She talks sht about her ex or why they broke up and after a short while you got all the info on what NOT to do, and anything you actually do, make sure it's the polar opposite of what the previous guy did. It's basic stuff and works like a charm almost every time, but I got buddies, FB friends and even people on this board who look at it as a nuisance. It really is, but why not use it to your advantage, at least for a short term? Such as dip.

Default Re: Females who constantly bash their ex-boyfriends

My friend explained it in a way that makes perfect sense: If a female likes you, they are trying to shape you. The real question is... how much of a rock are you? Are you going to let yourself be shaped? I think there are a lot of dynamics going on here... lot of unconscious behavior.

Careful though because some people just like being victims and get off on the attention/people validating them.

Could be a combination of both.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Default Re: Females who constantly bash their ex-boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    A lot of guys get annoyed by women they've recently met who can't seem to stop dragging their ex-boyfriends into the mud. These dudes don't realize (well some do) that these types of females are ripe for the picking, and it doesn't even take much work either.

She talks sht about her ex or why they broke up and after a short while you got all the info on what NOT to do, and anything you actually do, make sure it's the polar opposite of what the previous guy did. It's basic stuff and works like a charm almost every time, but I got buddies, FB friends and even people on this board who look at it as a nuisance. It really is, but why not use it to your advantage, at least for a short term? Such as dip.
    If you're just looking to hook up, these girls are the easiest. But if you're looking for more (not what men should be looking for) then run away. If you're the type of guy who catches feelings then this trick gonna break your heart. Otherwise f*ck the shit outta her. Just don't bash the ex boyfriend too, just casually agree and say things like "No way he was that bad" so she will continue to bash him and put him lower. Works like a charm.