Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Shoot the door, nigguh.
    I swear I did at least 20 times, but i wasn't shooting in the middle...I shot where the hinges were

Im on the 2nd Lester mission and it tells me to buy nice cloths, I bought a 1300 dollar sweater and have nice jeans, shoes, and glasses on...and Lester keeps telling me not to dress like a scrub Anyone pass this yet? What cloths did you have on? I also tried Mike's white suit.

Home of the 16

GOBB, there are times in GTA V where people just wanna go crazy with cheats & try new things with it. The only cheat I'm using right now is the 'remove wanted level" cheat. I'm just annoyed with cops when I 'accidentally' bump into one of their cars or they bump into my car. Seriously, how the fuck I get a wanted level for that?

With that being said, I explored with Franklin like 10 - 13 missions after. I drove all the way to that one county up north coming from the east & robbed two 24/7/Gas Stations in the process. So I got up there & I decided to go back home going through west, & I found myself floating in the water after crashing my car by going full speed (I thought no one was around). I was about 3 mi (There were still tall ass mountains) away from Los Santos, I went up to the freeway & tried jacking a car, but all of a sudden a f*cking cougar just charged the f*ck out of me. So I died.
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 09-19-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I swear I did at least 20 times, but i wasn't shooting in the middle...I shot where the hinges were

Im on the 2nd Lester mission and it tells me to buy nice cloths, I bought a 1300 dollar sweater and have nice jeans, shoes, and glasses on...and Lester keeps telling me not to dress like a scrub Anyone pass this yet? What cloths did you have on? I also tried Mike's white suit.
    Is that an armored van where there were guys unloading cash onto an ATM or just a random armored van that you decided to jack on a freeway/road? Cuz if it was a random armored van, then you can't get anything from that -- it's bugged. People are having trouble with it too.

I tried jacking an armored van that was just cruising through the city & I got a wanted level for it. So I tried driving it up the 3rd storey parking lot & got rid of the wanted level. After that, I tried shooting the door, but nothing happened.

For your mission, go to your home/safehouse, go to your walk-in closet, then pick out a "Full suit" from your wardrobe.
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 09-18-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Is that an armored van where there were guys unloading cash onto an ATM or just a random armored van that you decided to jack on a freeway/road? Cuz if it was a random armored van, then you can't get anything from that -- it's bugged. People are having trouble with it too.

I tried jacking an armored van that was just cruising through the city & I got a wanted level for it. So I tried driving it up the 3rd storey parking lot & got rid of the wanted level, then after that I tried shooting at the door, but nothing happened.

For your mission, go to your home/safehouse, go to your walk-in closet, then pick out a "Full suit" from your wardrobe.
    It was the armored van that turned blue on the map and had 2 guys with guns. Thanks for the mission help

Home of the 16

NP.

I don't know why that's bugged for you. Maybe it's just for that one encounter. But don't worry, things will turn up soon.......

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    As LakersGold said, Lester hinted that he wanted you to buy a suit.

Home of the 16

Btw, who's in the hunt for bigfoot? Yes, he's in the game. Atleast, that's what I heard read before they released the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Ha, sick pun. I did really quick research and I think he either meant San Andreas or he was referring to a trick in Vice City where a player could float, as if he were wearing a jet pack.
    Yeah this was known as the jetpack cheat.

NP.

I don't know why that's bugged for you. Maybe it's just for that one encounter. But don't worry, things will turn up soon.......
    Ok...I just shot at the middle at least 20 times, and the doors would just not open. Hopefully they fix this bug, smh.

Home of the 16

My ride.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
    anyone know how to unlock clothing and tattoo places?

so far I only see autobody, gun and barber shops on my map
    They unlock as you progress in the story.

I have a minor complaint about the game, but it's a spoiler, so don't read the white text unless you've already unlocked Trevor.

[color=white]This game ruined Johnny's character for me. You know, the Johnny from the Lost MC in GTA IV's The Lost & Damned DLC? Yeah, him. What a p*ssy way to die for a character who was made to look like a bad ass in the GTA series' previous installment.
    "It's just that... I still love her, man." Then proceeds to hug the man who just f*cked his slutty, coked out g/f. Then proceeds to get his head smashed in until he dies. So disappointed.
    I like to go back and play older games' story modes every so often & GTA IV The Lost & Damned has been completely ruined for me. I don't think I can play that game any more without thinking of Johnny as a bitch ass p*ssy.
    [/color]

Yeah, it's a minor complaint. Hell, it might not even be important to anyone else. I just wish R* had done that a different way.
    Last edited by Scholar; 09-19-2013 at 02:48 AM.

This might and looks like it will take the place as my favorite game of all time. Online is gonna be unreal. My friend bought a PS3 just so he could go online with the rest of us

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    This might and looks like it will take the place as my favorite game of all time. Online is gonna be unreal. My friend bought a PS3 just so he could go online with the rest of us
    Wahahahha