Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I think at some point he molested a child. And at the very least, he is a pedophile for his obsession and inappropriate acts towards children.

I had a friend who tried to argue with me claiming Michael Jackson never had any plastic surgery done on his face. I thought he was joking at first, but he was dead serious and would not drop it. How could anyone ever believe MJ never had plastic surgery?
    Brah, where do you see any evidence of plastic surgery? Guy never changed a bit over the years.

And how weird is it that he allegedly molested McCauly Caulkin as a kid? I wonder if he did the home alone face during?

Yeah, yeah I'm going to hell blah blah blah. F*ck you, we were all thinking it.

Very good NBA starter

i don't think he was a gay pedophile. but i do believe he was really just that retarded... choosing to act like a 50 year old peter pan around children and pretending to be 8 years old. look at his home. it's like disneyland. the poor guy just never really grew up.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Brah, where do you see any evidence of plastic surgery? Guy never changed a bit over the years.

And how weird is it that he allegedly molested McCauly Caulkin as a kid? I wonder if he did the home alone face during?

Yeah, yeah I'm going to hell blah blah blah. F*ck you, we were all thinking it.
    He liked getting kids wet. Take from that what you will.

What. The. F#ck.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 08-18-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    i don't think he was a gay pedophile. but i do believe he was really just that retarded... choosing to act like a 50 year old peter pan around children and pretending to be 8 years old. look at his home. it's like disneyland. the poor guy just never really grew up.
    Agreed with this. MJ is hands down one of the biggest social losers to ever grace the entertainment business: what grown man in his right mind would want to act like he's 8 years old? Who cares if he's "lost his childhood," there are many people who grew up without a child hood (namely kids in war torn countries who have to fend for themselves), so that is just a blatant pathetic excuse to act like a peter pan queeeer.

I doubt that is the real reason; I think dude is so full of himself he thinks he can just create his own reality and live his life with his own set of rules as he sees fit, and yes, that means acting like an 8 year old because he just wanted to and looking like a drag queen because, guess what, he's in la la land and too egotistical to give a flying f*ck. What a loser.

I mean I love the man's music, but I hate him as a person. He is antithetical to everything that defines a normal real man.

F*ck Michael Jackson. He clearly molested kids. Why else would he have paid off the parents? He did it twice, too!

The fact that people still idolize this piece of shit is disgusting to me. If there is a hell, he's seriously down there, sucking Hitler's dick while trying to convince everyone he was born white.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    I agree. The man was a pedophile and he is treated like a hero.
    I think I can still love MJ's music while acknowledging that he had inappropriate contact with children. One has nothing to do with the other.

I don't think he was evil. Just sexually perverted unfortunately.

Does anyone that was a huge fan of OJ Simpson's in the 70s no longer get to enjoy the memories of him playing because he offed his wife and Ron Goldman?
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 08-18-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Agreed with this. MJ is hands down one of the biggest social losers to ever grace the entertainment business: what grown man in his right mind would want to act like he's 8 years old? Who cares if he's "lost his childhood," there are many people who grew up without a child hood (namely kids in war torn countries who have to fend for themselves), so that is just a blatant pathetic excuse to act like a peter pan queeeer.

I doubt that is the real reason; I think dude is so full of himself he thinks he can just create his own reality and live his life with his own set of rules as he sees fit, and yes, that means acting like an 8 year old because he just wanted to and looking like a drag queen because, guess what, he's in la la land and too egotistical to give a flying f*ck. What a loser.

I mean I love the man's music, but I hate him as a person. He is antithetical to everything that defines a normal real man.
    What chance did he ever have of growing up like a "real man?" Do you know women were trying to have sex with him before he even hit puberty?

MJ was a pedophile so **** him, while we are at it, **** Slash too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    What chance did he ever have of growing up like a "real man?" Do you know women were trying to have sex with him before he even hit puberty?
    People need to stop with the 'oh poor MJ, he didn't have a childhood so he has carte blanche to molest little boys' shit. Recently, more info about his 'childhood redux' tour has come out and it shows that it wasn't just a few isolated instances, the guy was a serial child predator:

The man paid $35 million to silence up to 24 young boys

One of Pellicano's investigators said that he had never seen the sheer number of victims in any other case that he did in Jackson's. Just last month Wade Robson, a famous choreographer (now 30), says Jackson molested him from the time he was 7 until he was 14.

The guy wasn't some innocent Peter Pan trying to recapture his childhood with fun frolics with lost boys in his man made Neverland. Put aside his music career and his status as one of the GOAT entertainers and it's clear the man was a depraved monster who serially preyed on dozens of children and spent tens of millions of dollars in many instances to shut them up.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    People need to stop with the 'oh poor MJ, he didn't have a childhood so he has carte blanche to molest little boys' shit. Recently, more info about his 'childhood redux' tour has come out and it shows that it wasn't just a few isolated instances, the guy was a serial child predator:

The man paid $35 million to silence up to 24 young boys

One of Pellicano's investigators said that he had never seen the sheer number of victims in any other case that he did in Jackson's. Just last month Wade Robson, a famous choreographer (now 30), says Jackson molested him from the time he was 7 until he was 14.

The guy wasn't some innocent Peter Pan trying to recapture his childhood with fun frolics with lost boys in his man made Neverland. Put aside his music career and his status as one of the GOAT entertainers and it's clear the man was a depraved monster who serially preyed on dozens of children and spent tens of millions of dollars in many instances to shut them up.
    I must have missed it. Where did I say he had carte blanche to molest children?

Just because I identified a reason for his disposition doesn't mean I condone it.

Banned

I must have missed it. Where did I say he had carte blanche to molest children?

Just because I identified a reason for his disposition doesn't mean I condone it.
    Perceiving yourself as missing out on a childhood isn't a reason for his 'disposition'. The man was sexually attracted to young boys and preyed on them. Plenty of people didn't have a Leave it to Beaver childhood, doesn't mean they're going to grow up to be pedophiles, and I know for damn sure people wouldn't come up with ridiculous excuses if they did like they do for MJ.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Jameerthefear and SourPatchKids did he touch you ?
    It's ok to tell us here at ISH . We will seek justice for you

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    F*ck Michael Jackson. He clearly molested kids. Why else would he have paid off the parents? He did it twice, too!

The fact that people still idolize this piece of shit is disgusting to me. If there is a hell, he's seriously down there, sucking Hitler's dick while trying to convince everyone he was born white.
    I kind of feel this way. I think he molested kids, and to me that's unforgivable.

I think I can still love MJ's music while acknowledging that he had inappropriate contact with children. One has nothing to do with the other.

I don't think he was evil. Just sexually perverted unfortunately.

Does anyone that was a huge fan of OJ Simpson's in the 70s no longer get to enjoy the memories of him playing because he offed his wife and Ron Goldman?

If someone is molesting kids they are pure evil. No matter what the reason. most child molesters would tell you they just love kids too much.

I understand your point but was disgusting the way everyone mourned his death. Nobody is going to mourn OJ like that when he dies. Also it would be like hang Hitlers artwork throughout your house and claim to just be a fan of his artwork not his racism and genocide.

Whenever I see stars protect/defend/work with MJ or Polanski, I always wonder how they would feel if it was their son MJ gave the jesus juice too or their daughter Polanski drugged and sodomized.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Don't care. His music was THAT GOOD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here are a couple of things I observe in his private home documentary:

1. One thing that stood out is his rule at Neverland. The first rule is you're gonna get wet, either by a super soaker, being randomly pushed in a pool, water balloon fights, etc. When you think about it, what happens when your shirt is wet? You're more likely to take it off right. Well half way through the documentary, in one of the videos, he did take his shirt off, and I wouldn't be surprise if the kids are encourage to do the same thing behind the scenes.

2. Michael acts like a total kid. At face value, it might seem like he's trying to relive his childhood, but if you look closer, the reason why he is doing this is to relate to young boys. When I say young boys, that's mainly his target group; he has young girls over there, but his favorites are the boys, and those are the ones he's trying to attract per se. This is a normal characteristic of pedophiles, including serial killer Gacy who dressed up like a clown to relate to kids.

3. Although Jackson said his father beat him and it's the reason why he lost his childhood, in the video, it looks like they have a good relationship. Sure Joe might've beat him, but Michael knows it is him who pushed him hard to get him to where he's at; I think MJ is only throwing him under the bus as an excuse for why he is the way he is, that is to hide his pedophile nature.