View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Gta 5 Announced!!

I'll repeat what I posted in the Off The Court:

With the cash appearance of the Roman Numeral V, Vegas is a good guess. Although they already did something of a vegas take in San Andreas.

A city I've been hoping for that this could be ... DC ... probably the most iconic looking city in the US with all the monuments. An incredibly unique map layout for the city. And there's so much you can do with the plotlines of corrupt politicians, in addition to an extremely violent criminal underbelly in DC.

You can't tell me you wouldn't look forward to doing to crack run for Capitol City's Mayor Barry Marion.

I'd love to see them do an international one too. Rio would be ****ing awesome.

Anyway. I liked the fourth one. My favorite remains Vice City. I really feel like the biggest issue with the fourth one was that they didn't give it an era to cling to. That's half the point of Vice City and San Andreas, not just these charicatures of the cities, but the ability to do this parody of an era.

The City in the IV was awesome. More alive than the others. But it lacked a lot of the ironic takes on society the games are known for. The Ballad of Gay Tony sort of hit on the club scene, and that was awesome. Probably the best part about the game was the Gay Tony DLC.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote