Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I'm open minded.
    96 was quite a debacle:

http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/wh...996-9337/#post
    Thank you. It is nice for someone to deal with reality rather than idiots throwing around Wikipedia articles that they probably wrote themselves.

Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Okay, here are the links I found:
    http://www.euroleague.net/history/50...609/paris-1996

This link says it was shady for both sides, in fact, points out that Barca got more benefits of the bad refereeing:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_Eu...league_history

I found some forum dorks arguing about it. Here's the most rational response:
    http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/wh...the-1996-9337/

That's all I have time for right now.

Basically, you're still a liar.
    That's it. I will just let the mods and site owner sort you out. I am no longer going to accept telling the truth here and being called a liar for it, by people that are actually the ones lying.

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    U MAD?

Not sure why euroleague bothers really, his arguing goes nowhere as he is comparing apples with oranges and reacts to the yanks, who 99% of them rely on wikipedia and really have no knowledge of euro bball.
    You cant compare players and stats. 2 different games.
    The original post is just pathetic. His game didnt translate.

Stephen Jackson came to Australia and was so bad that he got cut. The won a title with the Spurs as a key starter.

BBall is just different in the USA, it suits some players and not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    Almost as funny as a huge scrub like Derrick Rose winning the NBA MVP.

Not sure why euroleague bothers really, his arguing goes nowhere as he is comparing apples with oranges and reacts to the yanks, who 99% of them rely on wikipedia and really have no knowledge of euro bball.

Stephen Jackson came to Australia and was so bad that he got cut. The won a title with the Spurs as a key starter.

But why do these idiots have to call me a liar and a troll for simply pointing something like that out?

I know most of it is because of Grinder and all the crap he pulls here to make me and other European basketball fans look bad. But damn, the group think in this forum is pathetic.

Spanoulis WAH I'm as good as T-Mac
    http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/...es-1536296.php

He never said that. Notice how not even once do they even quote him.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He never said that. Notice how not even once do they even quote him.
    LOL look it up on google it's been reported by numerous different sources. You mad?

Banned

He was a journeyman who got cut from everywhere until he put serious work into his game. Not comparable situations, Spanoulis came here on top of his game in his prime

LOL look it up on google it's been reported by numerous different sources. You mad?
    Where do all these morons come from?

Where do all these morons come from?
    Euroleague.

Banned

Almost as funny as a huge scrub like Derrick Rose winning the NBA MVP.
    Do you mean the man who destroyed every single team he came up against in the world championships, the same Derek Rose who apart from Dirk and Pau could switch to any other country in the world and instantly become their best player?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    He was a journeyman who got cut from everywhere until he put serious work into his game. Not comparable situations, Spanoulis came here on top of his game in his prime
    He was benched because he got mad at the coach for not letting him help his mother that tried to kill herself.

Why the hell can you not let this go? Are you really this petty?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    It's not about comparing situations, I could name a number of NBA players where that happened. Its factual that some players just cant play bball anywhere but in USA and vice versa.