Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default McDonald's Employee Arrested and Facing 20 Years For Spitting In Woman's Drink

Default Re: McDonald's Employee Arrested and Facing 20 Years For Spitting In Woman's Drink

Damn, 20 years?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: McDonald's Employee Arrested and Facing 20 Years For Spitting In Woman's Drink

thats nasty but seriously we're gonna waste that much tax money housing this guy in prison for 20 years for spitting in a drink?

20 years for spitting?? That asian dude date came in a womens water got less than that.

Banned

that ho killed her daughter and got out. executives of companies do billion dollar smuggles/frauds for 2 years..................but a nikka spits in a drink and possible 20 yrs? law is joke i have no respect for anyone monneygrubbers in that field..........same with a lot of doctors

Decent college freshman

20 years is the maximum sentence, he hasn't been sentenced yet.

20 years is ridiculous although i don't mind it being some sort of crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant
    that ho killed her daughter and got out. executives of companies do billion dollar smuggles/frauds for 2 years..................but a nikka spits in a drink and possible 20 yrs? law is joke i have no respect for anyone monneygrubbers in that field..........same with a lot of doctors
    white people are so sensitive and love to bring the black man down.

20 years is a ridiculous amount of time...

I wish I would catch a mofo spitting in my food or drink

I'd spit right in their face... Or take the food and smear it in their face right in front of everybody

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    white people are so sensitive and love to bring the black man down.
    u already know my nikka

I will wait and see a real media outlet report this.

Since when did a username "As Seen ONWSHH" become a credible source?

I'd rather rely on sports writers saying, "Dwight Howard to murder Van Gundy, says undisclosed source close to Dwight Howard's thinking" than this YouTube video.

It looks like something someone came up with for internet views.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Since when did a username "As Seen ONWSHH" become a credible source?

I'd rather rely on sports writers saying, "Dwight Howard to murder Van Gundy, says undisclosed source close to Dwight Howard's thinking" than this YouTube video.

It looks like something someone came up with for internet views.
    Here's the original

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/apr/1...ri-ar-3630667/

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Eh... After I made that post, I decided to search his name on Google. Here's a credible source I found about the matter:

CBS News article

(CBS/AP/WLTX) SIMPSONVILLE, S.C. - South Carolina county deputies say a McDonald's employee was arrested after he spit in two customers' cups of iced tea after the drinks were returned because they weren't sweet enough.
    According to police, 19-year-old Marvin Washington Jr. was arrested Wednesday and charged with malicious tampering with food.

CBS affiliate WLTX reports on April 14, a mother and daughter ordered sweet tea from the drive-thru of the McDonalds.

The woman claimed it wasn't sweet, so they asked for new drinks. Authorities say the two then discovered a large deposit of phlegm when they removed the lids of the drink to add more sugar because the second round of beverages still weren't sweet enough.

The alleged victims then called law enforcement.

Greenville County investigators say surveillance video caught Washington leaning over the cups before he filled them Saturday at the restaurant.

The McDonald's owner says he follows strict food safety procedures and asks people not to reach conclusions until all of the facts come out.

Washington was booked at the Greenville County Detention Center. It wasn't immediately clear Wednesday if he had a lawyer.

Now you have to wonder: was it worth it, Marvin?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    thats nasty but seriously we're gonna waste that much tax money housing this guy in prison for 20 years for spitting in a drink?

this. in cali it costs about 50k a year to keep someone in prison. if he stays 20 years, and prison costs remain the same, that would be one million dollars spent locking up a dude who spat in a drink.