Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: They Killed Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson. They WILL kill DMX & Eminem

the devil is interested in music

NBA Superstar

Default Re: They Killed Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson. They WILL kill DMX & Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    The video isn't all about religion. It also talks about racism in the music industry as well. Dave Chapelle talked about how every Black actor at some point in their career had to dress up as a woman. He thought it was just a coincidence until they put a dress in his room & told him the script just changed, and it'd be funny if he wore the dress.

Video also talks about how they refused to play any of MJ's songs on MTV because they didn't want the "king of pop" to be a black guy.They only played Thriller because CBS Record's president publicly threatened MTV.

Is it a coincidence that the black "King of pop" suddenly got a disease that turned his whole body white? Vitiligo usually effects patches of your skin, but it's extremely rare to turn your WHOLE body white.

Everything about the music industry is suspect imo.
    You are a moron.

BTW if you know anything about the history of MTV you'd know that Billy Jean (the MJ song) was the video that made MTV blow up. And BTW, MJ, Biggie and 2pac were all killed by black people.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Just checking in on this thread

Link is broken.

Devil symbolism is worth looking into.

Don't listen to the haters. They're stupid. They live in a fairy tale land where everything is perfect, america is great, the media is truth, blah, blah, blah .....

This whole symbolism (devil) is interesting to me. I would like to know more as to why the media perpetuates it.

There are alot of videos that provide evidence of how Michael Jackson and 2Pac might've faked their deaths. Im not stupid or anything but when I saw those video it got me wondering a little it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    There are alot of videos that provide evidence of how Michael Jackson and 2Pac might've faked their deaths. Im not stupid or anything but when I saw those video it got me wondering a little it.
    Wasn't Michael Jackson's body open casket?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Wasn't Michael Jackson's body open casket?
    Nope.

It was photoshopped. The head was cropped onto James Brown's body. People thought it was Michael

Last edited by Smook A.; 04-29-2014 at 08:15 PM.

You truly are a n00bie.

Nope.

It was photoshopped. The head was cropped onto James Brown's body. People thought it was Michael

Interesting if those 2 pics are authentic.

But you are going to get blasted by these guys. They are going to call you a psycho conspiracy nut even if those two pictures are authentic and is obviously photoshopped (the plant stems are exact along with everything else other than the head).

Good luck. Close minded people hate sh*t that challenges the root of their belief system.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Interesting if those 2 pics are authentic.

But you are going to get blasted by these guys. They are going to call you a psycho conspiracy nut even if those two pictures are authentic and is obviously photoshopped (the plant stems are exact along with everything else other than the head).

Good luck. Close minded people hate sh*t that challenges the root of their belief system.
    Lol if people can't see that its photoshopped they need glasses or some shit.

Lol if people can't see that its photoshopped they need glasses or some shit.
    They would rather be blind. What you are essentially doing is challenging them to view objectivity in a different light. To them, it is not true unless the media reports it. Kind of like how some Christians won't believe in anything other than the bible.

You have a picture. Both pictures seem to be authentic. The pictures are obviously photoshopped. But all they need is for someone to say, "Oh look that picture doesn't have the heads of the two people" or some lame explanation and then you are disproven.

Trust me, they don't want to believe you no matter how convincing you can be. Their brains won't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    They would rather be blind. What you are essentially doing is challenging them to view objectivity in a different light. To them, it is not true unless the media reports it. Kind of like how some Christians won't believe in anything other than the bible.

You have a picture. Both pictures seem to be authentic. The pictures are obviously photoshopped. But all they need is for someone to say, "Oh look that picture doesn't have the heads of the two people" or some lame explanation and then you are disproven.

Trust me, they don't want to believe you no matter how convincing you can be. Their brains won't allow it.
    its clearly Photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    its clearly Photoshopped.
    You're only saying that because I'm calling you guys out. Before that, you were calling him an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    You truly are a n00bie.
    This thread is 2 yrs old.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    You are a moron.

BTW if you know anything about the history of MTV you'd know that Billy Jean (the MJ song) was the video that made MTV blow up. And BTW, MJ, Biggie and 2pac were all killed by black people.
    So who are the azzh0l10s that killed them? Names all the name or STFU