Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    how is it much different from the nasty **** they eat anyways?
    racist much?
    Step your culture and respect game up.

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

In my personal experience I have found women of colour, that I have dated i.e black, mixed race, indian (from the subcontinent), arab.iranian girls are a lot more fussy then white broads in terms of playing the meat flute.

The Truth

Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk.

Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk

u dealt with a chick that sucked ur cousins d1ck?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
    Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk.
    And that wasnt a red flag that she was not girfriend material?

Thats not cool man you need to value yourself more and stop being with broads that sucked off two dudes the night yo met her. Thats not wifey material. I refer everyone to this track by a british grime artist called bashy who shall list the no's and the yes's when it comes to wifeying up a broad.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlbcL_Ob9w

the audacity of you thinking one should be proud of this

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodonpa
    racist much?
    Step your culture and respect game up.
    yes
    Last edited by DatZNasty; 07-29-2007 at 11:51 PM.

I had some of this awesome rice + something else (stir fry? I really don't know) at my Cambodian friend's house. It was some of the best rice I've ever had.

I don't know why us white folk are so terrible at making rice. I guess we should just stick to like, making hot dogs and cheese Danishes or something.

The Truth

Obviously, she wasn't exactly GF material. But when you're 18 and just looking for some handome, a tag team with your best friend since birth is a sweet time. I meant I was seeing her for a bit, nothing more than a little action. Jeez, you guys miss out on your teens?

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    u dealt with a chick that sucked ur cousins d1ck?

Yeah that's pretty fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]ed up... I assume you also made out with the chick who still had your cousin's jizz in her mouth?
    Last edited by BradMiller52; 07-30-2007 at 12:57 AM.

The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    Yeah that's pretty fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]ed up... I assume you also made out with the chick who still had your cousin's jizz in her mouth?
    Yeah man that's exactly what I did.

Yeah man that's exactly what I did.

So wait, who did she blow first? You or your cousin? Because whoever got blown 2nd it's pretty nasty IMO, but if she blew you 1st it's not as bad IMO...

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    So wait, who did she blow first? You or your cousin? Because whoever got blown 2nd it's pretty nasty IMO, but if she blew you 1st it's not as bad IMO...
    same time?