Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor K
    Let me tell you right now, the shove you'll give him will be a very hard shove. Because no man can stay calm and give a light shove after that. Just imagine if it happened to you, what kind of shove would you give the guy.

And that shove will definitely escalate everything and you will have done much more damage, and will end up in the same place.
    i haven't first hand witnessed someone getting spit in the face...but i would assume the first reaction to be a hard shove followed by immediately preparing to dodge a punch and then throwing one.

College star

this thread is pathetic, bunch of e-tough-guys.
    What's up with calling women "b!tches"? Physical violence as a legit response to insult? Beating someone who has no realistc chance of self-defense?
    You don't beat women for the same reason you don't beat kids. They're weaker than you. Are you guys gonna slap kids for poking fun at you?

Beating disabled, females and children is an absolute no-go.
    Heck, beating ANYONE should be avoided at all costs.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    this thread is pathetic, bunch of e-tough-guys.
    What's up with calling women "b!tches"? Physical violence as a legit response to insult? Beating someone who has no realistc chance of self-defense?
    You don't beat women for the same reason you don't beat kids. They're weaker than you. Are you guys gonna slap kids for poking fun at you?

Beating disabled, females and children is an absolute no-go.
    Heck, beating ANYONE should be avoided at all costs.
    did i watch the wrong video? the guy didn't punch her in the face like he would have a guy right? And when you do something as moronic as fling a drink at some guy in a b*tchy rant i think you've given people the right to refer to you as a b*tch.

i didnt see any beating in the video i saw. did he have to trip her up to prove his point? probably not. did he "beat" her, not at all..

Serious playground baller methusala's Avatar

I'm just trying to figure out why that girl isn't in the kitchen where she belongs.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    did i watch the wrong video? the guy didn't punch her in the face like he would have a guy right? And when you do something as moronic as fling a drink at some guy in a b*tchy rant i think you've given people the right to refer to you as a b*tch.

i didnt see any beating in the video i saw. did he have to trip her up to prove his point? probably not. did he "beat" her, not at all..
    substitute "beating" with "violently assaulting".

I wouldn't advocate a woman doing the same to a man, but at least a man has the physical capabilities to defend himself.

dude was wrong, there's no defending it. she could have thrown more than a beer in his face and still would have been wrong.

she likely suffered a concussion from that head bouncing.

but i still think it's hilarious that he went for the sweep

Serious playground baller methusala's Avatar

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    i haven't watched the video.

however, it seems like the general consensus here is that dudes would smack/sweep/whatever a female for throwing a drink on them? are you guys serious? have you ever been to a bar/talked game to the wrong chick? have you ever been in a relationship? these things happen. you don't respond with physical violence.
    I dont think I would have personally kicked her legs out. I would have probably got a couple drinks and drenched her in them. But I still approve of this guys tactics in handling the situation. If a girl is arrogant enough to do that without fear of consequences, she runs the risk of getting touched. Just like anybody would. Let me put it in the words of a famous philosopher.

"I'm not saying I would have sweeped her....but I understand."

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

I can't stop watching this video, the way she screams 5 seconds after she falls makes me laugh every time.

Couldn't her have just thrown her in the pool or something? Much less drastic action.

This is what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8J421LnsFQ

B!tch takes it upon herself to hit the guy, he retaliates (justified IMO), and then he gets jumped by 8 guys.

Oh, and LMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe7z...eature=related

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    This is what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8J421LnsFQ

B!tch takes it upon herself to hit the guy, he retaliates (justified IMO), and then he gets jumped by 8 guys.

Oh, and LMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe7z...eature=related
    Classic : " How can she slap ? "

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

lol at some of you e-tough guys.

i know people who are tough in real life and trust me they don't take kindly to laying hands on women.

yes some females take advantage of the fact that men aren't going to get physical with them. the majority do not however and it doesn't justify assault. tripping an intoxicated female on concrete can end poorly even if you aren't attempting to seriously hurt her. it's not smart.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    lol at some of you e-tough guys.

i know people who are tough in real life and trust me they don't take kindly to laying hands on women.

yes some females take advantage of the fact that men aren't going to get physical with them. the majority do not however and it doesn't justify assault. tripping an intoxicated female on concrete can end poorly even if you aren't attempting to seriously hurt her. it's not smart.
    I find irony in this statement.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I find irony in this statement.
    and you're a boring/sh*tty poster that probably just learned what irony was in 10th grade english class.

any other observations you wanna touch on?