Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Melo is only good at one aspect but that thing is also the hardest to do while lebron are good at many aspects but those aspects are easier to do like defense and passing. There are lots of good passers and defenders in the league but only few players can do what melo does. I judge players on how difficult their style to emulate. Its the same as in subjects. Its like math and other subjects. You can be perfect in every subject but failed in math then you are still nothing for me coz of your low IQ but if you failed at other subjects but good in math then you have a high IQ. Lebron is good at everything else which requires less skills but not good at the most difficult one while melo is good at the most difficult one but doesnt care about the easier ones. Its the reason why better scorers but not versatile as lebron and wade have won like pierce and dirk. And its really about which players are easier to use in nba live or 2k. Dirk and allen are my favorite when playing and never thought these 2 would win.

And just a question RRR3, do you think Durant is a better scorer than Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Yes. Who doesn't?
    Just making sure.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Melo's a better athlete than LeBron. A better player? **** no. Melo's the most overrated player in basketball. Even more than current LeBron, who for some reason still makes the majority's Best Players list.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I'm aware of that. I care a lot about the playoffs but some on here think the playoffs are literally all that matters and the playoffs is the reason players like Reggie Miller become (wrongly) thought of as "legends". Reggie Miller is a HOF'er, don't get me wrong, but he was never an MVP type player the way people make him out to be.
    reggie miller is succesful career wise even if he doesnt have the stats to back it up coz hes a better scorer than your boy lebron

Decent college freshman

I would like to hope that within the next couple of years Carmelo will make it a lot closer than it has been in the past; he and Lebron and pretty close talent-wise. The first round exits hurt Carmelo's rep a lot I think, but it's not like he's had a lot of "bad" first round losses.

Funny cuz both Skip and Amar'e (a LeBron hater and Melo's teammate) chose him over LeBron on 1st Take today... I think LeBron has had a better career so far, but there are a lot of things Melo does better: scoring (post game and shooting), rebounding and clutch factor (by a lot). I'm a huge Melo fan but I think right now LeBron has done more to give him the edge, although in a head to head match up I'd take Melo every time and that's why think at the ends of each career Melo will be considered better.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    Funny cuz both Skip and Amar'e (a LeBron hater and Melo's teammate) chose him over LeBron on 1st Take today... I think LeBron has had a better career so far, but there are a lot of things Melo does better: scoring (post game and shooting), rebounding and clutch factor (by a lot). I'm a huge Melo fan but I think right now LeBron has done more to give him the edge, although in a head to head match up I'd take Melo every time and that's why think at the ends of each career Melo will be considered better.
    yah lebron vs melo is like comparing pierce to carter. pierce all day 24/7 over carter, the same with melo.

He isn't

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

I thought we all knew why Melo is better than Bron? Well if you don't, it's because Melo plays for NY. durr

We all also know that if Melo stayed in Denver, LeBron would be the no brainer choice.

thanks rrrr. it's 4am here.
    Last edited by NBAller; 10-12-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Banned

melo isnt a choke artist

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    melo isnt a choke artist
    1-7 in the first round he is a clutch beast.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    1-7 in the first round he is a clutch beast.
    Western Conference.

Melo's never been a top 5 player in the NBA. He's not even as good as Kevin Durant. LeBron's been better than Melo since their Sophomore Season. I hope the Knicks and Heat meet in the playoffs. Heat will sweep them.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JGXEN
    Western Conference.
    0-4 in terms of games in the eastern conference first round, any more excuses?