Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Default Re: Knick just wasting time with Woodson?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I agree it's all about talent. You can be a great coach but you can't do much with a team that's not talented.

That's not the case here. Knicks aren't enough talented to win the championship,heck they aren't even enough talented to get to the ECF.
    But they have enough talent to make the playoffs easily in the shitty East and Woodson has us waaaaay out of the playoffs.

Look at the Bulls. They are always depleted by injuries but they find a way to finish with a good record and be competitive in the playoffs.
    Then look at the Bobcats and Hawks for example. No way they have more talent the Knicks but they're still way ahead of us.

Woodson doesn't have the talent to make this team special,I agree with that. But he definitely has a team that should make the playoffs.
    Outside of Melo who on this team is as good as Noah? Nobody....and nobody on the Knicks play any form of defense....the Bulls are built on defense and hard work...two things this team has no one on it who cares about that.

It's almost mindboggling that the teams you mentioned all play defense.

The Hawks were good when they had Horford which is a better player than anyone on this team minus Melo.

Even when mentioning the Bobcats the certainly do have talent....I'd gladly take MKG,, Byiombo, and Al jefferson over almost everyone on the Knicks.

I said this before and it still stands true today....

The Knicks do not field the most talented team on any night and sometimes it's debatable if they field the best player because they make everyone look like all-stars.

Krust Kingz

Their is minimal talent on this team and not the highest IQ of players. This is when the coaching staff needs to put their stamp on the team.

It's not just a Woodson problem.

The biggest error is the team always tries to retool instead of rebuild. Under Walsh was the first time it seemed like the team was rebuilding but it was just to get under the cap to make a run at free agency.

Krust Kingz

Metta was eager to lead, but only led to buyout

[QUOTE]Metta World Peace said he was OK coach Mike Woodson denied him a spot in the rotation, but he wasn

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

I really have nothing to say, this article is hilarious.