Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

And if you still do how many times (or how much) in a week?

also what was it like the first time you got high?

Local High School Star

Default Re: How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

dont do it op. it will ruin your life.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Not me. I have never been dumb enough to try weed or any other drug.

Whew...maybe once a month, if that. Sometimes i may do it twice on a weekend. It really depends on if i feel i have the time to enjoy it. I don't treat it like water.

I didn't smoke for the first time until earlier this year (24), and i was a total noob to it. To be fair i began with some apparent top stuff (Caveman) and since i hadn't eaten anything that made it have more of an impact. But to my surprise, i didn't hate it. I feel like it made me understand things a lot clearer, my memory improved, and it made me more honest. I feel a lot less weighed down by life days after i have smoked compared to when i haven't smoked in a while.

Its interesting because before i ever had it this year, i was very anti-pot. All the bs they feed you about how its dangerous and not good, and a loser drug or a gateway drug. I bought into it all. But then i met a grower who encouraged me to try it. I did and i realize not only was i wrong, but its definitely something that should be fully legal above alcohol and cigarettes (i know the politics of why its this way though).

With that said, i wouldn't smoke every day. Its definitely something to value in samples. Not to over indulge on.
    Last edited by Loneshot; 11-07-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Have tried it. Not for me. Not worth risking being arrested or questioned about having it in my possession.

raep tiem

I have. First time I got high wasn't fun at all, I started feeling really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    dont do it op. it will ruin your life.
    how will it ruin my life? dependance? money problems? negative effects?

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Not me. I have never been dumb enough to try weed or any other drug.
    what about alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    how will it ruin my life? dependance? money problems? negative effects?
    I don't know how old you are, but do you really need to ask. Look at other people that smoke weed. Don't repeat the same mistakes that thousands of other people have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Whew...maybe once a month, if that. Sometimes i may do it twice on a weekend. It really depends on if i feel i have the time to enjoy it. I don't treat it like water.

I didn't smoke for the first time until earlier this year (24), and i was a total noob to it. To be fair i began with some apparent top stuff (Caveman) and since i hadn't eaten anything that made it have more of an impact. But to my surprise, i didn't hate it. I feel like it made me understand things a lot clearer, my memory improved, and it made me more honest. I feel a lot less weighed down by life days after i have smoked compared to when i haven't smoked in a while.

Its interesting because before i ever had it this year, i was very anti-pot. All the bs they feed you about how its dangerous and not good, and a loser drug or a gateway drug. I bought into it all. But then i met a grower who encouraged me to try it. I did and i realize not only was i wrong, but its definitely something that should be fully legal above alcohol and cigarettes (i know the politics of why its this way though).

With that said, i wouldn't smoke every day. Its definitely something to value in samples. Not to over indulge on.
    do you do it that rarely because you're too busy with other stuff or because you dont wanna make it a habit?

what about alcohol?
    No I don't drink alcohol. I saw enough people act stupid and kill themselves on alcohol. If you need alcohol to have fun or cope, than you have issues. I drank once when I was in the military. Some friends pushed me into it. It was horrible. I still had my right frame of thought, but everything was spinning. I like having control of myself..never drank again.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I don't know how old you are, but do you really need to ask. Look at other people that smoke weed. Don't repeat the same mistakes that thousands of other people have made.
    I have alot of friends that smoke weed on weekends only and they actually have good jobs or college students and also have less problems than people who go out clubbing and drinking every weekend. Im 21 by the way

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i smoke everyday. i don't smoke nearly as much as i used to i usually smoke an 1/8th(3.5 grams) a week. i mainly just smoke when i get home from work and before i go to sleep it helps me relax some people drink a couple beers after work i smoke a few bowls.

do you do it that rarely because you're too busy with other stuff or because you dont wanna make it a habit?
    A bit of both, but more so because i've done it for three days in a row before, and i felt like it didn't do anything to increase the joy or benefits of smoking it by turning it into a daily routine. If you keep it to a minimum, you won't build as great a tolerance, and the effects and joy of it remain consistent. I know some people who smoke everyday and you can't tell they're high, or they aren't as high as they used to get.

I like to treat weed like wine. Its something you should have to enhance an experience, or to embrace a moment, or just to bring a little ease and joy to the day/night. Not something you need to turn into a dependency to get through the day. But that can be said for just about anything, right?

One thing is for sure, if you do it, do it with responsible people who won't try to taunt you or mess with you while you're high, that kills the experience. When i first did it, everyone just relaxed and talked, listened to music, went for a walk outside a little.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

smoked almost every day in late teens - early 20s

loved it at first, but it grew old as I grew older, and started causing paranoia which sucks...I don't like having a foggy mind, like my head clear now