Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Rex Ryan's wife getting her freak on with a brother

After the video appeared advertising the couple's foot fetish, supposedly their profile on alt.com has now been excavated
    http://www.tmrzoo.com/wp-content/upl...ltprofile1.jpg

http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explos...a_brother.html

Mediatakeout now gathered alleged pics of Rex Ryan's wife with a black man. and some alleged graphic p@ssy shot of the old gal.

These evidence, if true, all suggest that the couple is a swinger. For those of you not familiar with swiniging lifestyle, let me give you a crash course. For men, crudely speaking, there are really 2 types of swingers:

1)those with big d!cks - they get off by the act of "savig their wife" meaning the guy gets off by humiliating the other men by being able to pleasure his wife better.

2) those with small d!cks- their pleasure in swinging comes from watching other men pleasure their wife because they are too impotent or ill equip to do so. This is a form of proxy fornication. Black man are more used for in this type of swinging

Just taking a look at those pic and the alt.com profile, where non-penile penetration activities are preferred, I would surmise Rex might be the number 2.

anyway, this is not activties becoming of a public figure in america. Even though some absurdly high percentage of american couples have engaged in swinging.
    Last edited by heyhey; 01-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Serious playground baller Deadpool's Avatar

Default Re: Rex Ryan's wife getting her freak on with a brother

lol that's hilarious and you're a very educated man judging by your analysis couldn't have done it better myself

I dont really see why this is a big deal. Almost every woman I have met is into some kind of weird sexual thing in one way or another. I am far from a Rex/Jets fan (I am a pats fan so I naturally hate any other AFC east team), but I feel sorry for Rex that this nonsense has gotten so much attention recently, the man deserves some privacy when it comes to this stuff.

Banned

WTF !
    Lmao I'm sorry but this is some strange for change type shxt. Black dude rubbing her feet for a KFC double down & a bottle of tang - sorry but he is looking like a slave ugh ew
    WTH!?! ewww! What the helll is that brother doing!?! looking foolish with them two old pale folks!
    black folks trying so hard to be different

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    I dont really see why this is a big deal. Almost every woman I have met is into some kind of weird sexual thing in one way or another. I am far from a Rex/Jets fan (I am a pats fan so I naturally hate any other AFC east team), but I feel sorry for Rex that this nonsense has gotten so much attention recently, the man deserves some privacy when it comes to this stuff.
    Agreed. As odd as it may be to me, it's really none of my (or anyone else's) business what Rex and his wife or any other person does in the privacy of their home... or car it looks like

i went to a swinger's party a few years back. it was quite an experience to say the least.

no, i did not participate.

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

She probably had a 9 ass in her prime

Serious playground baller

I wonder if that is a random black guy off the street ??

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    After the video appeared advertising the couple's foot fetish, supposedly their profile on alt.com has now been excavated
    http://www.tmrzoo.com/wp-content/upl...ltprofile1.jpg

http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explos...a_brother.html

Mediatakeout now gathered alleged pics of Rex Ryan's wife with a black man. and some alleged graphic p@ssy shot of the old gal.

These evidence, if true, all suggest that the couple is a swinger. For those of you not familiar with swiniging lifestyle, let me give you a crash course. For men, crudely speaking, there are really 2 types of swingers:

1)those with big d!cks - they get off by the act of "savig their wife" meaning the guy gets off by humiliating the other men by being able to pleasure his wife better.

2) those with small d!cks- their pleasure in swinging comes from watching other men pleasure their wife because they are too impotent or ill equip to do so. This is a form of proxy fornication. Black man are more used for in this type of swinging

Just taking a look at those pic and the alt.com profile, where non-penile penetration activities are preferred, I would surmise Rex might be the number 2.

anyway, this is not activties becoming of a public figure in america. Even though some absurdly high percentage of american couples have engaged in swinging.
    Talk about people with self-esteem issues.

The problem is that the Ryan's were the ones posting these pictures to the internet. Do people realize this? It's 100% different than if the pics were stolen and posted. Yes, it's not our business. But it sure as hell is the Jets business. When you get hired for a position like this, you represent the team, and they ask you if there are things like this the can bounce back and hurt them. Clearly at that point he didn't say these things, and after the first "incident" the Jets stood up for him. If things keep leaking and keep leaking, it's not going to be good.

Where's the snatch shot?

High School Varsity 6th Man

Im never going to be able to look at a Jet's game the same.

When you see this couple you would never think they would be into some freakish stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Kool
    Where's the snatch shot?
    be careful what u wish for

NBA sixth man of the year

Then again, it's probably a situation to where he either goes with her show or be gone. I don't know how long they've been married, but she's clearly been a generous women to him for a while.

I've never understood the whole cuckhold thing.