Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

I don't get to call someone that at work or I get fired. They should be penalized.

FOLKS!

lets stop using this dumb analogy... You arent worth what Noah is to the bulls org. so if you act up? different thing than if Noah acts up.. They cannot afford to just fire noah.. Know the difference between your job (if you have 1) and an NBA player's job... there is a difference between the 2

2nd... If a customer came into your job and started calling you a slur and you retaliated? not soo clear cut as to what happens afterward..

the loudmouth fan routine is tired..

Im all for letting a player whup one of their asses just to calm down all the loudmouth cowards who hide in the crowd and yell vile stuff at players while around other people's family and children.

These dudes are cowards who think its funny to be disruptive and test players.. Its only right that they get their ass whupped real good for thinking they were safe to do that

If the fans can bring themselves under control, this stuff wont happen anymore

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    I wonder why K-Mart got no fine for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0
    Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.

Magic Johnson

Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.
    You think the refs are equivalent to CEO's?

Local High School Star

Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

A fan was at the game called in a Miami sports radio show and broke down what was said between Noah and the fan(link to listen inside)

http://www.terezowens.com/verbal-exc...aled/#comments

Saw a basketball once LebronWadeBosh's Avatar

Default Re: Noah fined $50,000 for gay slur..what do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Noah was asked what he thought of Stern's decision.

"Well, I learned my lesson. I'll never say the word ******* anymore. No sirree, ******* is gone from my vocubulary. I used to say ******* this and ******* that. *******, *******, *******......But I realize now that saying ******* is wrong. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a "******* Tour", if you will, with kids throughout the country to discuss the harm of using ******* in daily language. I mean, ******* isn't just wrong against gays, but saying ******* at other times is bad too. Well, I learned my lesson. My language will now be ******* free.

Especially since the HEB said it was wrong."

I think Noah is making great progress.

NBA Legend

Wow this blew over much quicker than sterlings private convo huh?

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

nah...BUT you did just prove u have more than one account.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Stop bumping these old ass threads