Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

alcohol worse than cigarettes???????

Banned

Alcohol probably is worse than cigarettes. Alcohol can lead to violent behavior and killing yourself where as cigarettes you are just slowly killing yourself and only yourself.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Yes alcohol is worse than tobacco...

alcohol kills thousands of people every year...THAT DON'T DRINK!

it rips families apart...it is involved in 90% of domestic violence, etc etc etc

tobacco ALSO kills people that don't smoke, but at least those are people that work in bars and are around it 24/7 and probably have an idea that it is coming...unlike a drunk driver that swerves into you out of no where.

Future D1 Dad

smoked it nearly every day when i was around 20. dropped outta college and regret THAT every day. learn from my story, young ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    smoked it nearly every day when i was around 20. dropped outta college and regret THAT every day. learn from my story, young ones.
    regret smoking weed or regret dropping out of college? or are you saying weed made you drop out?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I'm new to weed and have only tried edibles (due to health reasons). However, I'm already trying to figure out if it isn't worth it. I had a bad trip that was worse than anything good I experienced from weed. Felt like my face was cramping for an hour and I thought I was going to suffocate on my tongue. Anybody experience that before?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I'm new to weed and have only tried edibles (due to health reasons). However, I'm already trying to figure out if it isn't worth it. I had a bad trip that was worse than anything good I experienced from weed. Felt like my face was cramping for an hour and I thought I was going to suffocate on my tongue. Anybody experience that before?
    you must've had some bad quality ones? Other stuff mixed in? I've never tried edibles so i don't know if eating it makes that much difference but i've never heard of anyone having symptoms like you said there.

Local High School Star

i only smoke it when its free like in parties and such. not going to go out of my way to buy that shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Alcohol probably is worse than cigarettes. Alcohol can lead to violent behavior and killing yourself where as cigarettes you are just slowly killing yourself and only yourself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    you must've had some bad quality ones? Other stuff mixed in? I've never tried edibles so i don't know if eating it makes that much difference but i've never heard of anyone having symptoms like you said there.
    I couldn't tell you about the quality because I'm far from an expert. It was a Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy treat that was purchased from a dispensary (so not home made). All I know is it was "extra strength" and I think I just ate too much of it. The crazy thing is that my gf ate more than I did and smoked pretty much all day and she did not come across as high at all (she is much more experienced with it though).

The brand was Dank Grosshopper if that tells anybody anything.
    Last edited by Myth; 04-22-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Never smoked or drank! Well I'm barely 17. I've been offered to do both a couple of times!

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

there has never been a confirmed death of second hand cigarette smoke. Ever. Alcohol is far worse than cigarette smoking. You ever see washed up people in the gutter hopeless due to cigarette smoking? Or horrific smoking cigarettes and driving accidents? Kids abused because daddy came home and smoked a pack?

Local High School Star

second hand smoking has led to cancer, so yeah, harmful.

College superstar

I've smoked it a couple of times. It's ok. I just felt very relaxed and had a warm feeling in my stomach. Probably would have fallen asleep if I wasn't with friends.

Cocaine on the other hand. That was brilliant.

P.S I have tried drugs and to be honest I wouldn't really be bothered about doing it again. Just not for me.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    I have never tried it and I don't plan on doing it.

Good on you, I gave up to peer pressure. It really isn't all it's cracked up to be. You're not missing anything.