Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: James Harden goes up against elite defender in Iguodala and....

Houston Traded the wrong player...

lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Tony Allen will shut him down on Friday night.
    Poor man's Michael Jordan!

Watching highlights they showed most of Hardens turnovers and it wasnt Iggy who stripped him. Just saying. I didnt see the game so I'm sure Iggy did a good job. He's arguably the best perimeter defender in the game. But to act like 6 turnovers was because of Iggy isnt accurate. Thats typical look at boxscore and let me match the Sgs together and speak on it.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Watching highlights they showed most of Hardens turnovers and it wasnt Iggy who stripped him. Just saying. I didnt see the game so I'm sure Iggy did a good job. He's arguably the best perimeter defender in the game. But to act like 6 turnovers was because of Iggy isnt accurate. Thats typical look at boxscore and let me match the Sgs together and speak on it.
    Watching the actual game, iguadala shut harden down.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Watching the actual game, iguadala shut harden down.
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Cool story bro.
    You didn't see the game so I was just helping you out. Without dre we probably lose the game

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    You didn't see the game so I was just helping you out. Without dre we probably lose the game
    I dont need to see the game to know Iguodala whom in my post I cited as arguable the best perimeter defender didnt help out. Its quite obvious he did (i never implied otherwise). What was said was simple. Iggy didnt cause 6 turnovers as stated. Guys like Gallo and Faried were stripping Harden when he drove to the basket. Nice attempt at helping tho I guess.

You're welcome

Serious playground baller ThunderKat's Avatar

He will have nights where he's on fire and nights where he's a magician. The guy can flat out play, but he's not the second coming. I wish the guy the best, but it did kind of irritate me when he recently said all he does is win and how he was only allowed to be a bench player in OKC ... I was like really.. where were you in the finals, bro?!!! If you act like you can save a team then you better be able to back it up.

Banned

It seems like the Rockets pace have slowed down these past 2 games as well. and Harden's production went down along with that.

I think Harden scores off of transition really well but he'll be in trouble when the game slows down, in the closing seconds of a game, and against elite defenses.

From what I remember, he did score a lot of transition points against both ATL and DET and that was why he was as great as he was. He scored a decent amount of his points against POR and DEN in transition as well but when he wasn't in transtiion, he struggled.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    It seems like the Rockets pace have slowed down these past 2 games as well. and Harden's production went down along with that.

I think Harden scores off of transition really well but he'll be in trouble when the game slows down, in the closing seconds of a game, and against elite defenses.

From what I remember, he did score a lot of transition points against both ATL and DET and that was why he was as great as he was. He scored a decent amount of his points against POR and DEN in transition as well but when he wasn't in transtiion, he struggled.
    Ball movement started to stagnate in the past 2 games though. McHale's gameplan seems to just be dumping the ball into his hands asap, and it's not really working.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKat
    He will have nights where he's on fire and nights where he's a magician. The guy can flat out play, but he's not the second coming. I wish the guy the best, but it did kind of irritate me when he recently said all he does is win and how he was only allowed to be a bench player in OKC ... I was like really.. where were you in the finals, bro?!!! If you act like you can save a team then you better be able to back it up.
    Yet another reason why it was the right thing for OKC to part ways with him. His role on the team would definitely have been a cause for dissension.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    Ball movement started to stagnate in the past 2 games though. McHale's gameplan seems to just be dumping the ball into his hands asap, and it's not really working.
    The Rockets offensive playbook is simply either Lin pick and roll with a big or James Harden pick and roll with a big.

They're a very predictable team.

Lin is not shooting very well this season but he is doing other things very well.

Iggy's one of the best defenders in the game. The thing that makes it even worse for us is that we don't have any weapons right now besides Harden. That makes defending him that much easier.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
    Houston Traded the wrong player...

lol.

kevin martin sucks if you dont surround him with all star talent so im glad he's gone.